+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying from UAE !! Urgent Inquiry

heba159

Nov 8, 2018
Hello all,
Please i need the expertise advice!

I submit my online application on 18th of May 2019 from UAE for study Permit fall 2019,
I'm originally from Egypt and working in dubai for last 10 years ,
processing time shows 8 weeks when i was submitted my application from dubai.

so still waiting a reply i'm in the 8th week now ,

The problem that within 2 or 3 days , my UAE resident permit will be cancelled -as i finished my job here-but i can stay one month more in the country- then back to Egypt
Shall i send to CIC informing them about my uae resident permit cancellation?
or just keep waiting until they give a decision?
is that will affect my application ?
please advice urgently what to do in that case?

hezma

May 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
I think you should inform them about your visa situation and that you have 1 month grace period to leave the country. I had a similar situation while applying from KSA and they processed my application quickly.
Edit: You should also mention that it is the 8th week of your application, same as the avg processing time for UAE. Eight weeks is also the service standard for study permits outside Canada

Reactions: heba159

heba159

Nov 8, 2018
I think you should inform them about your visa situation and that you have 1 month grace period to leave the country. I had a similar situation while apply from KSA and they processed my application quickly.
Thank you for your reply, So it not affecting my eligibility as my employment status will be change as well my resident status in uae.. did they exced the normal processing time with you? Shall i write them an explanation letter for the reasons or no need.. please advice and sorry for lots of questions

hezma

May 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Thank you for your reply, So it not affecting my eligibility as my employment status will be change as well my resident status in uae.. did they exced the normal processing time with you? Shall i write them an explanation letter for the reasons or no need.. please advice and sorry for lots of questions
Just inform them that your work visa is ending soon and that you'll have a 1 month grace period. I don"t think it'll affect your eligibility because it is already implied that if you're planning to attend university/college in September 2019 then you'll be ending your contract with your employer anyway so don't worry about that. In my case the processing time was 6 weeks and I was in the 10th week of my application, so I sent a webform inquiry about my visa status expiring and they accommodated me immediately.

heba159

Nov 8, 2018
Just inform them that your work visa is ending soon and that you'll have a 1 month grace period. I don"t think it'll affect your eligibility because it is already implied that if you're planning to attend university/college in September 2019 then you'll be ending your contract with your employer anyway so don't worry about that. In my case the processing time was 6 weeks and I was in the 10th week of my application, so I sent a webform inquiry about my visa status expiring and they accommodated me immediately.
Oh that's great . ALHAMDULLAH , I was very worried about that .. thank you so much l

Reactions: hezma