+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for US PCC from Canada and India

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Team,

I am currently in Canada where as my family is in India, I might get ITA on Canadian experience class , so wanted to know if any one had idea as to how i can apply for US FBI PCC from both the location.
Appreciate help

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
You have do fingerprinting on form F258 I recall and post them and it takes 2-4 weeks by post, the application form asks credit card details and fees is usd 18, It’s made relatively easy nowadays

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hi Rahul , thanks for response do you know how i can get the F258 form and where do i get the fingerprinting done.
In Canada and in India , Is there any agency who can do this ? Any idea

Chaitanya.B

Apr 24, 2019
Hi, did you get your finger printing done? Can you please share the details. I'm in the same boat.
Hi Rahul , thanks for response do you know how i can get the F258 form and where do i get the fingerprinting done.
In Canada and in India , Is there any agency who can do this ? Any idea

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Yes I was able to and it done and it is pretty straight forward .
For India purpose i had ordered the form F258 from (Amazon USA actually i had got this long back) but i suppose you can just print that from their website in a good quality paper.
Next took fingerprints from the Police dept , i think you have them in most districts in a state . They charge you for that . You might have other professional service (authorized) ones . i would recommend take two copies and make sure they put their signatures and seal
Once you have finger print you can go online on the FBI site create your account and pay the fees and then you will have to mail them to their address along with your payment/id copy. I used the option 1 and mailed them my fingerprints , reading thru the description i wasnt sure if i could do that but it is ok and i confirmed by calling their customer service. If the finger print is good you will get your report via email (1-2 weeks time) and later thru mail
https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks