+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying For TRV, needed Documents

Luk Skywalker

Apr 1, 2015
Hi, both of my brothers ( 19 and 22yrs old) are going to apply for Temporary resident visa/Visitor visa (multiple entry visa) im completing IMM5645 Family Information and there is a box with question ,,Will accompany you to canada?" Should i type Yes only near The brother who completing this application too and My dad is in Canada already, write ,,Yes'' near him too? Im trying to Get Permament Resident by the familly sponsorship ( Any1 know how long to wait for that?) Should i write Yes to ,,Will accompany you to canada'' near my box in ,,Brothers and Sisters"? And i have question about IMM 5257 Application for Temporary resident visa'' In mailing adress there is a place for P.O BOX, when i wrote a number in it, i cant fill Residential Adress... i see information ,,there is a P.O Box in your mailing adress, in residential adress you should write adress wthout P.O Box.

ctln18

Mar 3, 2014
I'm not entirely sure on this one, but what I've been doing for my form is, anyone who is travelling with my husband on the same flight, I've indicated as "will be accompanying." For others in his family who will be visiting a little later (about 3 weeks after) I'm not saying that they are accompanying because it is a different trip. To the best of my knowledge, that is being the most accurate and truthful that I can be. I hope that helps.

If anyone else wants to weigh in on that, I'd appreciate it!