+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying for student visa without agent

H

HBK

zubair.kothiya said:
I HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL FORMS BUT I CAN'T EDIT VFS CONSENT AND STUDENT QUESTIONNAIRE.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
ONE MORE THING, IN THE STUDENT QUE. FORM, THEY SAID "FAILURE TO DISCLOSE AN AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE NAME CAN NEGATIVELY EFFECT THE DECISION ON YOUR STUDY PERMIT"
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
I AM APPLYING WITHOUT AGENT.
If you are applying without help of agent then leave it blank.

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zubair.kothiya said:
recently i got refusal for may intake.now i am planning to submit my file without agent.
Can i apply for same intake under general,
Is there any body who have applied without agent?
I am from india.
I want all forms (editable) for student visa(general).
Waiting for reply.
You cannot apply again on your own with the same LOA since it will have the information about the consultant. Try getting admission from another college or univ, or ask your institute to issue a fresh LOA without you consultants info on it, any way you are late for may intake, try for the fall term and you can apply under SPP as it will be a new term. If they cannot issue a fresh LOA change your college this time on your own and get a refund as soon as possible....

zubair.kothiya

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6 bands
faithworks said:
You cannot apply again on your own with the same LOA since it will have the information about the consultant. Try getting admission from another college or univ, or ask your institute to issue a fresh LOA without you consultants info on it, any way you are late for may intake, try for the fall term and you can apply under SPP as it will be a new term. If they cannot issue a fresh LOA change your college this time on your own and get a refund as soon as possible....
my loa has not information about my consultant on it.And another thing, i cant student questionnaire on my computer.

zubair.kothiya

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6 bands
CHANGE MY MIND.
CHAPTER CLOSE.
I am not trying third time.
But i'll pray for all of you.
ALL THE VERY BEST OF LUCK.

H

HBK

faithworks said:
anykind of previous refusal cant apply under spp

here i quote according to spp checklist

New requirement, beginning for September 2011 entry applications: those who have previously
been refused any Canadian study permit application are not eligible to apply under SPP