+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Dubai Police Clearance Certificate Online

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Oh no. I left there in 2009. We didn't have this. But actually once in 2011 I got a police certificate there so I have my finger print in their system. Now do you think if I apply online without bio metric would be acceptable and they will use my previous fingerprints?
Let me thank you for your kindness and reply.
Do you recollect if the fingerprints taken then were ink based or digital one ?

I can only guess... and my instinct say they will need a fresh set of finger prints

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
Hello everyone, husband applied for PCC online but still awaiting for reply (about 1 week now) anybody in same situation?

Cinu1

Nov 20, 2019
India
As a most recent experience holder - i would say avoid applying online. Despite having all documents - it was a nightmare. Plus only UAE cards work for online payments. Your best bet would be approaching someone whom you even remotely know to approach the police on your behalf. This process is the quickest. Let me know if you need additional information.
Hi

I am outside the UAE, applying for Dubai PCC from India. I have left UAE years ago. I faced the same challenge when it took me to the payments page as I do not have a bank credit/debit card from UAE anymore. Can I use an India debit card with international transaction facility as I do not have any credit cards?

I also saw NO section to attach my biometrics (fingerprint attestation form, instead it said I should send this by post - does this mean I should apply online and also courier my fingerprints to UAE? OR can i have a friend pay locally and collect my certificate?

JameJ

Jul 26, 2022
Hello, now I am applying for Dubai PCC but they require Previous Residency Photocopy. Does that mean the UAE visa?

Rusty777

Jun 2, 2023
Hi everyone. The Dubai Police website seems to be rejecting my Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and Pre-paid Visa). Anyone experienced similar issue? How were you able to make a payment?

Thanks

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone. The Dubai Police website seems to be rejecting my Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and Pre-paid Visa). Anyone experienced similar issue? How were you able to make a payment?

Thanks
yes this is an issue, you need card issued in UAE, if you know some one who can help. May be try using debit card

Rusty777

Jun 2, 2023
yes this is an issue, you need card issued in UAE, if you know some one who can help. May be try using debit card
Thank you for the reply. Debit card doesn't work unfortunately. Not the Canadian ones anyways.

This is such a frustrating process :(

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you for the reply. Debit card doesn't work unfortunately. Not the Canadian ones anyways.

This is such a frustrating process :(
may be I am wrong since they starting quoting fee in $88 so I thought may be they started taking debit cards. only chance is taking help of some friend based in uae who can make payment for you