+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Dubai Police Clearance Certificate Online

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
T

Thank you. I'll just have to wait and see if mine is processed. If not I'll re-apply with my UAE ID number. I uploaded the same documents as you did. Did you receive a hard copy or email? I tried using a Canadian credit card and it did not work.
So if your Canadian credit card did not get accepted how did you pay for the service ?
Are you sure you are using a credit card and not debit/access card which local Canadian banks provide ?

I did use the service not once but twice in March’18, once for myself and the other for my spouse and in both instances I was using separate CC issued by the local Canadian banks

Shay30

Jun 3, 2018
So if your Canadian credit card did not get accepted how did you pay for the service ?
Are you sure you are using a credit card and not debit/access card which local Canadian banks provide ?

I did use the service not once but twice in March’18, once for myself and the other for my spouse and in both instances I was using separate CC issued by the local Canadian banks
I have a friend in Dubai who was able to use her card for me but the first time I tried it did not let me use my own credit card. I found it very weird. I'd rather use my own instead of having to ask her again if this application doesn't go through.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have a friend in Dubai who was able to use her card for me but the first time I tried it did not let me use my own credit card. I found it very weird. I'd rather use my own instead of having to ask her again if this application doesn't go through.
Kinda weird, it accepted mine(even I was not sure of it first) but it does not accept yours.
My concern when I was doing was that on Friday when I applied from the system and paid the AED320 fee my CC deducted instantly and I receive the reference number and receipt of the payment, after that no news for 2 days. I was like my money has gone for good. But on Sunday mid night I received the PCC by email that was a relief :D

Shay30

Jun 3, 2018
Kinda weird, it accepted mine(even I was not sure of it first) but it does not accept yours.
My concern when I was doing was that on Friday when I applied from the system and paid the AED320 fee my CC deducted instantly and I receive the reference number and receipt of the payment, after that no news for 2 days. I was like my money has gone for good. But on Sunday mid night I received the PCC by email that was a relief :D
Thank you so much for your reply. Scotia bank :| I sent a message online under "contact us" so I'll be waiting for a reply I don't see an option for online chat? The status is currently "New" so I'll wait to see if it'll update to being processed. Fingers crossed!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply. Scotia bank :| I sent a message online under "contact us" so I'll be waiting for a reply I don't see an option for online chat? The status is currently "New" so I'll wait to see if it'll update to being processed. Fingers crossed!
For checking the status on your application you can use this link https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/applicationstatusDetails (provide your reference number that you would have received)

There is chat available even if you are accessing the site through your phone

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you so much! Received it in my email today
Awesome, What I did then after was attached the certificate, the payment receipt, copy of Emirates ID and the email that I received from Dubai Police as part of a single document to ensure that PCC was obtained through genuine means and it was requested recently.

Reactions: Shay30

Shay30

Jun 3, 2018
How many days did it take for you to receive the PCC from the time you applied and paid the fee ?
1 day, actually less than 24 hours. I did it yesterday and received the email today . I haven't started any application process yet but I just moved away from Dubai so I wanted it right away. It's valid for 3 months so hopefully I won't need to obtain another one.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
1 day, actually less than 24 hours. I did it yesterday and received the email today . I haven't started any application process yet but I just moved away from Dubai so I wanted it right away. It's valid for 3 months so hopefully I won't need to obtain another one.
Sorry to be inquisitive here, have you created the EE profile and have your received the ITA ?

Shay30

Jun 3, 2018
Sorry to be inquisitive here, have you created the EE profile and have your received the ITA ?
Hello,
Sorry I'm not applying for EE. I'm being sponsored. Just a question, for the PCC what did you put for : "Issued to"? I wasn't sure what immigration Canada would want. Can I just issue it to "Canada". Or should it say something else.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello,
Sorry I'm not applying for EE. I'm being sponsored. Just a question, for the PCC what did you put for : "Issued to"? I wasn't sure what immigration Canada would want. Can I just issue it to "Canada". Or should it say something else.
For the Dubai PCC request I mentioned Goverment of Canada. But in don’t think it will make a difference if yuh have mentioned Canada.

Caankitarora

Jul 3, 2018
Hi
Does passport and visa page need to color scanned or black and white is fine?
Also please share specification for the photo to be uploaded