+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Dubai Police Clearance Certificate Online

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Emirates ID is a unique identification number which will still remain valid even if your visa has expired. I too, m no longer in UAE and dont have resident visa anymore. Bio metrics is not required in your case.
Hi I have a question please:

I have an emirates ID from my last job in Dubai. I left that job and left the country around 5 years ago. Is my emirates id still valid when i apply for a PCC? I will apply online also.

Thank you in advance

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016

I have an emirates ID from my last job in Dubai. I left that job and left the country around 5 years ago. Is my emirates id still valid when i apply for a PCC? I will apply online also.

Thank you in advance
yes. But must include you latest passport.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018

Thank you in advance
Try it online. When you enter your emirates id number in the field, there will appear a small green tick mark if the number is valid. If it accepts, then go for it!

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Try it online. When you enter your emirates id number in the field, there will appear a small green tick mark if the number is valid. If it accepts, then go for it!
ok yes it did work which is great (i got the green tick)

How did you get your PCC if you are not residing in UAE? was it emailed to you?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
If anyone can help,
I live in Dubai and I’m going to spply for a trv in a couple of days.. do you know if biometrics is mandatory for uae a resident?

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I actually got it within 24 hours of applying which is great. It was very easy.

Thanks for all the help
Hi
Need some help. I've been trying to upload my old visa page, passport page and emirates id copy. But none of them are getting loaded. What sort of file format dis uou all use.
Thank you,
Shyam

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hi
Need some help. I've been trying to upload my old visa page, passport page and emirates id copy. But none of them are getting loaded. What sort of file format dis uou all use.
Thank you,
Shyam
JPEG. it took a while to upload so might need to wait for a couple of minutes

Shay30

Jun 3, 2018
So good to know. Yes when i was a resident there for a few years, for processing my emirates ID they had taken my fingerprints. I will keep some hope and wait for it.
Hello, when you were applying did you put your Emirates ID or just uploaded you passport information. I thought my ID wouldn't be valid anymore so I didn't put it. Also did you put an address and still got an email?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I uploaded my passport copy, visa page(last cancelled one) along with the visa cancelation document.
I also provided the EmiratesID as well. Emirates ID is cancelled but still they retain your biometrics with them which comes in handy for situations like these
And hey you can pay with your non GCC credit card as well.
Expect them to provide you the PCC by email only in 2-3 working days time

Shay30

Jun 3, 2018
T
I uploaded my passport copy, visa page(last cancelled one) along with the visa cancelation document.
I also provided the EmiratesID as well. Emirates ID is cancelled but still they retain your biometrics with them which comes in handy for situations like these
And hey you can pay with your non GCC credit card as well.
Expect them to provide you the PCC in 2-3 working days time
Thank you. I'll just have to wait and see if mine is processed. If not I'll re-apply with my UAE ID number. I uploaded the same documents as you did. Did you receive a hard copy or email? I tried using a Canadian credit card and it did not work.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello, when you were applying did you put your Emirates ID or just uploaded you passport information. I thought my ID wouldn't be valid anymore so I didn't put it. Also did you put an address and still got an email?
As I wrote above I provide those documents and the EmiratesID number. I provided the address of Canada where I am currently residing.

Simple solution on the same dubaipolice website you can check the status of your application. You have to provide a Ref# if you find that there is no record available your transaction please chat with a online agent on the website he will ask you to provide your EmiratesID number to him. He can update on the system for you then. Once that is done you will receive the PCC in 2-3 days time.
If you are able to see that your application is in process then no need to panic you don’t need to provide any additional information

Last edited: