15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Can you help me out
Just wanted to know what is the authenticity of this link as it was on Canada visa. Regarding police certification.

https://www.canadavisa.com/news/ircc-updates-police-certificates-requirement-for-express-entry.html?site=tw&cat=org

Prior to this update, an applicant was required to submit a police certificate from any country or territory where they had resided for a total of six months. This meant that an applicant who spent two months in a country, left and then returned to that same country a few years later for four months was required to provide a police certificate from that country.

An applicant is now only required to submit a police certificate for a country in which they have resided for six months in a row or longer.

My husband has been to indonesia from 2010 to 2016 for a period of 290 days but the stay has never exceeded the period of 30 days . He has never stayed consecutively for 6 months. So are we spared from the Indonesian PCC?

Please hElp
It has been updated on their website, you can visit the link below the quote and check:

Police certificates
To immigrate to Canada, you and any family members 18 and older must include your police certificates as part of the application for permanent residence. You need one for every country, other than Canada, where you stayed for more than 6 months in a row.

Date modified:
2018-02-27
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html

canvisa001

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
I received my UAE PCC in 2 days by applying online on dubai police govt. Website. You just need to give your emirates id no, upload a passport size photo and first page of passport.
Also, they charge AED 320 for this service which can be paid from any card with international banking services activated.
Hi, Its great you got this in 2 days. Did you have to send your fingerprints attested? (this is only required for non UAE residents)
I just applied online and followed the same process. The status of the application says "New" should I wait and see if its going to be done without sending the prints?. Any suggestions based on your experience.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Hi, Its great you got this in 2 days. Did you have to send your fingerprints attested? (this is only required for non UAE residents)
I just applied online and followed the same process. The status of the application says "New" should I wait and see if its going to be done without sending the prints?. Any suggestions based on your experience.
No, since they took my biometrics while i was in UAE ( for issuing emirates id), i did not send any fingerprints. If you gave your biometrics too, then you will receive it soon too.

canvisa001

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
No, since they took my biometrics while i was in UAE ( for issuing emirates id), i did not send any fingerprints. If you gave your biometrics too, then you will receive it soon too.
So good to know. Yes when i was a resident there for a few years, for processing my emirates ID they had taken my fingerprints. I will keep some hope and wait for it.

Chasingsummer1

Jun 19, 2016
It’s been a couple days, still says under process for some unknown reason! Sending someone in person to find out more, tomorrow. Will update the status once I know.
Please let me know if you get it without needing the biometrics. I think it’s too complicated sending biometrics to Ottawa and then Dubai. :/

Pxavier

Jul 11, 2016

Would you please let me know, in my case my visa got expired but my emirates id is still valid. So is that ok if I submit my online application without the my bio- metrics ? was your case was also same like mine ?

canvisa001

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Would you please let me know, in my case my visa got expired but my emirates id is still valid. So is that ok if I submit my online application without the my bio- metrics ? was your case was also same like mine ?
Visa or emirates ID expiry doesn’t matter unless you are over staying in the country I guess.

In my case, I’m no longer a resident there and had neither when I applied.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Emirates ID is a unique identification number which will still remain valid even if your visa has expired. I too, m no longer in UAE and dont have resident visa anymore. Bio metrics is not required in your case.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends I am in Canada and applied for Dubai Pcc and I got too, I am doing paper Based PR in the check list it has mentioned pcc original, what should I do now?

Louj

Feb 22, 2018
So I received it, biometrics wasn’t an issue.
Hi sorry, I tried to apply too. But they asked me delivery address and only uae cards are accepted for the payment. Question is I am going to get the hard copy of it since they are asking for the delivery address and do they accept any other issued credit cards. How they sent it via email? Thank you.

ralan

Mar 27, 2018
I received my UAE PCC in 2 days by applying online on dubai police govt. Website. You just need to give your emirates id no, upload a passport size photo and first page of passport.
Also, they charge AED 320 for this service which can be paid from any card with international banking services activated.
Did you previously live in Dubai or another Emirate? I used to live in ABu Dhabi and I am wondering if I can still use this service.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Did you previously live in Dubai or another Emirate? I used to live in ABu Dhabi and I am wondering if I can still use this service.
Yup. I was in dubai. This service can be still used.