File Transfer...
July 11th
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hello,
Have a quick question,
I am ready to apply for Citizenship I have all nessecery documents except one which is police certificate from Ukraine. I will have in a few days and my wife will send it to me as soon as possible but I am leaving Canada in two weeks. Is it possible for me to pay for application and gather all the documents together and give it to my brother so when the police certificate here he will add it to documents and send it to them.
Thanks.

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
Ate you leaving permanently, temporarily or for an extended trip? There is no logistical reason why you cant do what you say, but the intent to reside clause is still in effect.

SadButTrue

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
July 11th
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
links18 said:
Ate you leaving permanently, temporarily or for an extended trip? There is no logistical reason why you cant do what you say, but the intent to reside clause is still in effect.
No, i just go for a vocation for around 2 months back home to see my wife and visit my family. For sure I will come back, I have a job, car, property here, so my home is in Canada, just going there for a little bit to see relatives. So as I understand there is no problem to do what i plan, am I right?

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
SadButTrue said:
No, i just go for a vocation for around 2 months back home to see my wife and visit my family. For sure I will come back, I have a job, car, property here, so my home is in Canada, just going there for a little bit to see relatives. So as I understand there is no problem to do what i plan, am I right?
I don't see any problem. But the fact your wife appears to live overseas might invite increased scrutiny of your residence claims later on if IRCC becomes aware of it.

SadButTrue

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016