+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying again after rejection in Apr 2009

indmirage

Jul 20, 2009
Hi all, pls guide me as I'm extremely confused abt the situation:

1. My husband is working as Asst project mgr with an IT MNC and all his duties correspond with NOC 0213 so we're using that. he was made APM on July 1,2008 so i hope CIO will count his exp as jul 1,2008 - jul 1 2009 as they do not ask us to mention dates.

2. prob is that we had applied earlier under FSW on march 2008 when there was no ministerial list and his desgination at that time was "PROJECT LEAD/ ONSITE CLIENT SYSTEM OWNER"

his responsiblities were almost similar to his curent ones but at that time we used NOC 2171 0r 2173 - here is the prob ..we dont remember what NOC we used as he didnt make a copy of the application...we got rejection letter from CIC on apr 2009 and now we realised that all the while we were eligible to apply as he was performing duties of 0213.

so what shall i write under his previous occupation as Team lead - NOC 0213 or any other NOC?

prob is if i write NOC 0213, i will have to explain why i didnt write this earlier and also would have to tell which NOC i wrote earlier...which i dont remember :-(

so do u think i should just use his current designation for NOC 0213 and tell CIO that we were waiting for him to become a manager and then apply..

it really breaks my heart, as he's been genuinely performing entire project management duties since 4 years but now we cant use that exp as we dont remember the nOC we used earlier

Pls guys, pls help

P

pv

good reason u can give for why u did not apply earlier under '0213' is you were not performing the roles /duties for a 1 yr continous period and now from July 2008 till July 2009 you are doing the same job as mentioned under '0213'. ( and give this statement only if CIC ask you why did you applied earlier under '0213' )

Abt other NOC, just mentioned 2171/2173, I believe ?

Good Luck