+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply work visa from India as Foreign Worker

karthickU

May 17, 2018
Hello Supporters my employer asked me in India any third party services are available for filling LMIA on behalf of my employer. Any thoughts / comments on this. please help me out.

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Lmia can only be applied by the employer with his own money(nothing from you as lmia fees).Noone can apply on your employer s behalf’s cause employers most of the time are interviewed by the HRDSC OR SC for why they are hiring foreign worker and steps taken by employer to give that work to canadians which didn’t work out and resulted in hiring a worker from abroad

karthickU

May 17, 2018
Thanks for your help and support. I don't why this employer is asking me to do this, it charges more money or more documentation work ! Once employer file how many days it'll take to get positive LMIA from HRDSC ! Any thoughts !

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Depends on the job if it is highly skilled within weeks but most take months(keep in mind he has to advertise for that job for some weeks or months)

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Thanks for your help and support. I don't why this employer is asking me to do this, it charges more money or more documentation work ! Once employer file how many days it'll take to get positive LMIA from HRDSC ! Any thoughts !
The employer does this, not you and you shouldn't get charged any money for this either. Are you sure this job offer is genuine, as there are a lot of cases where the employer asks the applicant to do this and charges them money that turn out to be scams.

Reactions: scylla

K87

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Hi everyone can you plz help me with work permit. My friend got lmia from Canada for food service supervisor. And my friend applied from india Chandigarh for work permit and they refused it twice and they gave decision in 15 days both times and she applied again in March second last week and it’s been over 12 weeks they did not reply anything. We applied online. Nothing moving. Lmia expiring on 20 June thins month. Can someone help me plz and thank u

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
Hi everyone can you plz help me with work permit. My friend got lmia from Canada for food service supervisor. And my friend applied from india Chandigarh for work permit and they refused it twice and they gave decision in 15 days both times and she applied again in March second last week and it’s been over 12 weeks they did not reply anything. We applied online. Nothing moving. Lmia expiring on 20 June thins month. Can someone help me plz and thank u

They issue letter stating why did they reject, so concentrate carefully on those issues, in filling forms you need to be really careful, and ask some to check the forms once filled.

Rammy kaur

Jun 12, 2018
Hi there lmia is real cause I’m in Canada and my employer helped her out. They refused first time we did not provide valid lmia and we explain that and second time only reason that she does not meet the eligibility.now we explain that with both job letters from Indian and Canada and did not hear anything from them for last 12 weeks. Sorry this is k7 again thank u