+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply work visa from India as Foreign Worker

karthickU

May 17, 2018
Dear Support team,

I got offer from Canadian Employer as Software consultant and i need to apply for work visa from India.

Before applying visa what are all the necessary documents please advise me in detail !

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is mandatory and i need to ask employer or it's an optional.

Some portal i gone thru some of them saying LMIA is mandatory and some of them are mentioned it's optional, I cannot trust any agency in India because they're looting the money. Kindly requesting please advise me as early as possible and i really appreciate your help and support.

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hey go to cic website and check for your job if it need LMIA (only some jobs do not require but most do) i hav lmia and have already applied for work permit and waiting .Be aware of the fraud and trickster there are alot its a way of earning money for some

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I think you need lmia. Your noc code is between 2011 to 2172 .search your job code and make sure on cic website whether you need lmia or not

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hey also make sure you got a job from a genuine employer .search canada embassy New Delhi in google you will find in the reviews a lot of job offer made by frauds make sure you don’t hav the same job offer .

karthickU

May 17, 2018
I had interview with Employer and it's genuine it's not fake. Dear Supporters one thing i need understand clearly that LMIA is mandatory or it's an optional, if LMIA exempt then Offer of Employment number is mandatory or it's optional otherwise only offer letter is required please clarify.

If LMIA & Offer of Employment number is not available and i have only offer letter so what type visa category i have select, please advise me

karthickU

May 17, 2018
I had interview with Employer and it's genuine it's not fake. Dear Supporters one thing i need understand clearly that LMIA is mandatory or it's an optional, if LMIA exempt then Offer of Employment number is mandatory or it's optional otherwise only offer letter is required please clarify.

If LMIA & Offer of Employment number is not available and i have only offer letter so what type visa category i have select, please advise me

if this is the scenario i'm eligibility for visa? If yes, i apply for work visa do i get the visa ? please advise me.

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Lmia is mandatory. the only jobs that are lmia exempt which fall in canadas best interst or intra companytransfer or falls in a contract between canada and some other countries.if you fall in lmia required job you are not eligible for any type of work visa without it.you should hire an immigration lawyer .job letter is only proof that you got the job but lmia is a proof that b4 selecting you canadians were tried for the job and bringing a foreign worker will not be threat to the Canadian market