+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply under express entry directly from Canada..

diabolical

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Hello,

I wanted to ask if i can apply under express entry directly from canada as i have already come to canada under student visa. I would like to share my profile with you guys.
10th : 75%
12th commerce : 90%
B.com delhi university: 55%
Ca Inter both groups.
3 years working as an article.
Ielts : 8 bands (general)

Now i have come to canada for a post grad course in Accounting. It starts in May 2016 and ends in December 2016. As per the rules of express entry i'm qualified under NOC 1111 and already had arounds 430 points.

Can someone suggest me what to do after i complete my school as completing my school would further give me 15-20 points..? Can i apply under express entry once my school gets over.?

Thanks

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diabolical said:
Hello,

I wanted to ask if i can apply under express entry directly from canada as i have already come to canada under student visa. I would like to share my profile with you guys.
Ca Inter both groups.

Now i have come to canada for a post grad course in Accounting. It starts in May 2016 and ends in December 2016. As per the rules of express entry i'm qualified under NOC 1111 and already had arounds 430 points.

Can someone suggest me what to do after i complete my school as completing my school would further give me 15-20 points..? Can i apply under express entry once my school gets over.?

Thanks
First get your eca done for bachelors. if eca is done, you can even apply now. if you dont have clb 9, then try to maximize ielts. 8 month course seems like post grad certificate course, which may fetch extra 8 points if bachelor is 3 years or more.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
diabolical said:
Hello,

Ca Inter both groups.

Thanks
Yes, you can apply under Express Entry. You can use your foreign experience to gain points. You will need to get ECA done for your foreign degree, plus you can get points for your Canadian education (post completion). I am not sure whether the IELTS that you currently have is General or Academic, in case the one you are referring to is Academic, then for Express Entry, you will need to retake IELTS under General stream to be considered.

Please note any Canadian work experience that you gain while on a study permit will not be considered towards Canadian experience, so in effect, you can claim points only for your foreign experience (FSW).