+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Subbuhamilton

Jan 18, 2022
I also have same situation , have contacted canada high commission in delhi and they told me it can be done but when contacted ircc they gave generic response to follow instructions in ppr letter , also vac netherlands say it can be done but vfs india dont know… so i am also confused
Hello, Am in your situation now. Did you finally get your TRV stamped in India? Requesting you to please let me know

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Applied TRV within Canada and got a message that application status has been updated. When I open the application, there is nothing :( Could this be some ghost update

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Applied TRV within Canada and got a message that application status has been updated. When I open the application, there is nothing :( Could this be some ghost update
did u check for any messages? i’ve read here people saying, there isn’t any actual update to the status, still getting ppr n bvl in message section

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
did u check for any messages? i’ve read here people saying, there isn’t any actual update to the status, still getting ppr n bvl in message section
Yes I did check and there is nothing

I have a PGWP and this TRV application is just to get the travel stamp on the passport.

ocimsg

Aug 3, 2021
Hi,
my situation.
I applied for Canada visit visa on Jan 12th, 2022 and due to some personal emergency I had to travel to USA.
I received my PPR on February 6th 2022. I need to submit the passport with in 30 days .

Is it possible to submit my Passport in any USA VAC ?

ocimsg

Aug 3, 2021
Hi,
my situation.
I applied for Canada visit visa on Jan 12th, 2022 and due to some personal emergency I had to travel to USA.
I received my PPR on February 6th 2022. I need to submit the passport with in 30 days .

Is it possible to submit my Passport in any USA VAC ?
Any inputs for this ???