apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
July 19, 2021 16:11 Got my PPR
July 19, 2021 18:21 Raised the web form
July 19, 2021 22:00 VFS acknowledged my application
July 20, 2021 16:12 Received payment link
July 20, 2021 19:40 Payment done and received E-mail from CC-Avenue for email verification
July 22, 2021 11:51 Received AWB number and consent form & sms courier form
July 22, 2021 15:44 Got a call from Blue dart courier guy that he is coming to pick up my package (passport and supporting documents)
July 22, 2021 17:07 Got my passport picked up by Blue Dart
July 28, 2021 15:33 Passport got dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Jalandhar Office for processing.

Now waiting for my stamped passport.
Did you got your passport stamped?

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Just fill the webform, they will send u payment link, after payment they will send u awb number and pick up ur passport through bluedart

Siva chaitanya

Feb 25, 2021
Timeframe around 20 days u consider. They said 14 days
Thank for sharing information.
I am in the same situation as you regarding medicals. I have given my medicals on april 2021 for PR which is valid till april 2022. Can I use the same one for travel purpose to Canada.

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
I am in the same situation as you regarding medicals. I have given my medicals on april 2021 for PR which is valid till april 2022. Can I use the same one for travel purpose to Canad
I am in the same situation as you regarding medicals. I have given my medicals on april 2021 for PR which is valid till april 2022. Can I use the same one for travel purpose to Canada.
I called IRCC said you can as far as you have some proof to show like acknowledgment copy. As my application transferred to India they said check once with Delhi office here. Call IRCC and confirm once.

abhi101992

Dec 28, 2017
Hello my temporary resident visa application has been approved in Canada. How can I getPassport stamped in India? When I called the VFS new delhi they have asked me to be in touch with high commission canada. But these bullshit people always send the same automated reply for any message. Neither I have any contact information for Case Processing Center, Ottawa. Please help out.

Mkaur62

Jun 7, 2021
In my case, they did not stamp my passport. They re-open my approved file and sent back my passport without stamping. I recommend you to talk to immigration lawyer before taking any step.

sahilgoyal_42

Jul 30, 2021
i sent my passport on 4 Aug and got it stamped on 20th aug which is updated on ircc account but still waiting for passport, vfs said it will take 3 more days

Viki21a

Feb 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I am currently on a work permit and I applied for my TRV in May 2021 but still haven’t heard anything from IRCC. I have to urgently travel to India in Oct 1st week but I still don’t have my TRV processed. Can someone please guide me with following questions

1) Can I travel to India and get my passport stamped in India
2) Can I fly out of Toronto without a TRV or any visa? Would there be any restrictions in flying through Europe layover flights?

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Rawksta143

Aug 26, 2021
Update: I was able to get my passport stamped in India for a TRV that was approved in Canada. It may be a good idea to get an approval from the local visa office but in my case I was not asked for any sort of letter. They were content with the fact that my application was approved online and were happy to stamp my passport.
Happy to know that you were able to get it stamped from India
I have the same issue …
I have applied for TRV from canada and I have to go attend my Sister’s wedding in Chandigarh .
So what should I do next ??
Whom to contact ? Can you please help me with the process
Thanks

Reactions: Raman161

MMadaan

Aug 31, 2021
Hi,
I am currently on PGWP in Canada and applied for TRV in June 2021 and have not heard anything form IRCC. I will have to go to India this September due to an emergency. I was wondering if anybody with similar situation applied for TRV in Canada and got it stamped in India recently? Will I have to confirm with CPC-Ottawa that I can submit my passport after passport submission request in any VAC/VFS center in India?

guruji010101

Sep 10, 2020
Hi friends,
Please share your valuable suggestions and feedback.
My status:
I am in permanent resident in Canada and my wife is in India applied for PR. She received pre-arrival service email from Canada Government but waiting for passport request for past five months.
I want to apply for visitor visa for her now.
My question is: Can I apply on her behalf? can the application for visitor visa be "online"?
Does she still have to sign them the forms and courier to me so that I could scan them and upload online?
Do we upload digital picture online for visitor visa?
How much she has to show in her account as she doesnt work anymore?
If you awesome people could answer these questions and share the valuable links to make my initiation of visitor visa application easy, I will really really appreciate it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi friends,
Please share your valuable suggestions and feedback.
My status:
I am in permanent resident in Canada and my wife is in India applied for PR. She received pre-arrival service email from Canada Government but waiting for passport request for past five months.
I want to apply for visitor visa for her now.
My question is: Can I apply on her behalf? can the application for visitor visa be "online"?
Does she still have to sign them the forms and courier to me so that I could scan them and upload online?
Do we upload digital picture online for visitor visa?
How much she has to show in her account as she doesnt work anymore?
If you awesome people could answer these questions and share the valuable links to make my initiation of visitor visa application easy, I will really really appreciate it.
Why would you apply for a TRV when she has pre-arrival services? She may get the COPR before the TRV is processed.