+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Rk1407

Mar 26, 2019
Dont Worry much, some people who applied after you also got approved, so there's a good chance you might get it approved, Dont lose hope!
Thank you, I hope you get it soon too! If you need to travrl, I have read in the thread that the stamping can be done from the VFS office in India.

NuthanP

Jan 7, 2019
Thank you, I hope you get it soon too! If you need to travrl, I have read in the thread that the stamping can be done from the VFS office in India.
But the stamping might take a lot of time because of the current covid cases in India

Amritpal7778

Feb 12, 2021
Just I got a mail that my TRV application is transferred to New Delhi. I submitted web form to expedite with all proofs. Does anybody know how much time New Delhi office taking to process VISA here. Is any similar case? Please suggest.
Thank you in advance.
Same here . My application is also tranferred to india . Few days ago they asked for biometrics reciept and i uploaded it . I dnt know whts gonna hppn

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hey guys, has anyone submitted the new travel exemption webform for priority processing in the last few days and received a response? Let me know
Thanks.

Siva chaitanya

Feb 25, 2021
Same here . My application is also tranferred to india . Few days ago they asked for biometrics reciept and i uploaded it . I dnt know whts gonna hppn
Is it better to process in india or canada is preferable so that I do request them to transfer mine accordingly
Any suggestions
Please and thank you

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
My timeline:
Applied inside Canada - Feb 8th
Travelled to India without ppr
Sent email on April 9th and new webform on April 16th to prioritize application
Ppr request - April 29th

I would highly recommend everyone to submit the new travel exemption webform with proof that you are exempt from travel if you’re not in Canada and need your application prioritized.

Thank you!

Reactions: Siva chaitanya

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
In the same boat. No idea how long this is going to take. Delhi IRCC has declared process is slow and VFS are working reduced hours. There is lockdown imposed in Delhi and also their official email sends back automatic replies only. No replies on Twitter. This is a situation which is beyond frustration.
@canadacec2021 any progress in your case?