+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Siva chaitanya

Feb 25, 2021
Just I got a mail that my TRV application is transferred to New Delhi. I submitted web form to expedite with all proofs. Does anybody know how much time New Delhi office taking to process VISA here. Is any similar case? Please suggest.
Thank you in advance.
What did you mentioned in the webform and what are proofs that you have uploaded so that I will try to know whether my application in canada or india

Siva chaitanya

Feb 25, 2021
Just I got a mail that my TRV application is transferred to New Delhi. I submitted web form to expedite with all proofs. Does anybody know how much time New Delhi office taking to process VISA here. Is any similar case? Please suggest.
Thank you in advance.
When did you filled the webform and in how many days you got mail stating your application transferred to india

Johnappan

Apr 19, 2021
Hello All,

Not sure if it’s already answered. I applied for TRV within Canada and requested to expedite because of some medical emergency in family. I got the TRV approval, however, as there was no time duration, I travelled to India. Alongwith TRV approval, IRCC advised to submit the passport ASAP to CPC Ottawa so that they can expedite the stamping. However, I am already in India. Can I get the passport stamping done in India based on the Passport Request and approval from Canada? If yes, do I need to give biometrics as well (as I didn’t give biometrics till data and applicants within Canada were exempted from Biometrics). Also, what is the procedure and timelines?

My wife travelled before me of which I informed CPC and hence, CPC treated her application differently and issued a Biometrics Letter and transferred her application to India. What will be the process of getting TRV approval and stamping for my wife? What are the timelines? Please provide suggestions.
[/QUOTE
Hello All,

Not sure if it’s already answered. I applied for TRV within Canada and requested to expedite because of some medical emergency in family. I got the TRV approval, however, as there was no time duration, I travelled to India. Alongwith TRV approval, IRCC advised to submit the passport ASAP to CPC Ottawa so that they can expedite the stamping. However, I am already in India. Can I get the passport stamping done in India based on the Passport Request and approval from Canada? If yes, do I need to give biometrics as well (as I didn’t give biometrics till data and applicants within Canada were exempted from Biometrics). Also, what is the procedure and timelines?

My wife travelled before me of which I informed CPC and hence, CPC treated her application differently and issued a Biometrics Letter and transferred her application to India. What will be the process of getting TRV approval and stamping for my wife? What are the timelines? Please provide suggestions.
Hi Brother,
As of my knowledge and my friend done as so far
So there is a webform based process in VFS where You can ask for sending ur passport with the passport request letter from ircc and you will get a paymnt link for paymnt with courier and get picked up.. my friend just did this last day and her passport was picked up for stamping....

also I want to know about how you done for expediting ur application.. ie.. when did you applied for expediting and how long they took to respond for you request?

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
When did you filled the webform and in how many days you got mail stating your application transferred to india
I raised web form almost a month back and submitted all medical proofs and explained under which situation I travelled. I received mail yesterday only about my application got transfer to New Delhi office.

NuthanP

Jan 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

I got my work permit in Dec 2020 and after that I applied for a TRV on Jan 25 2021. I still haven't gotten any response on the application and its under "Submitted" status and its way past the normal processing times - which is 76 days according to IRCC website.I have an emergency and I have to go to India by the end of April and couldn't really get any information from IRCC on why the process is taking this long or how I can speed up the process.

Anyone have the same problem or any solutions on how to speed up the process?

Thank you.

Rk1407

Mar 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

I got my work permit in Dec 2020 and after that I applied for a TRV on Jan 25 2021. I still haven't gotten any response on the application and its under "Submitted" status and its way past the normal processing times - which is 76 days according to IRCC website.I have an emergency and I have to go to India by the end of April and couldn't really get any information from IRCC on why the process is taking this long or how I can speed up the process.

Anyone have the same problem or any solutions on how to speed up the process?

Thank you.
Are your biometrics done?

Rk1407

Mar 26, 2019
What's your situation?
applied on 22 feb and recieved submission confirmaton.
I had my biometrics done in 2019 as well.

Someone in the thread had got the approval in 60 days but since yours has been longer makes me worried.

I have to go home too and I am just distraught about what to do.

NuthanP

Jan 7, 2019
Dont Worry much, some people who applied after you also got approved, so there's a good chance you might get it approved, Dont lose hope!