+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply to multiple OINP streams

CraigDong

Jun 3, 2022
Hi Friends,

I just got an invitation for OINP-Master program, but processing time for the stream is insanely long, like ~20-30 months. For backup, I also created the EE profile.
If I got another OINP invitation via EE based Human Capital program, can I submit my second OINP application simultaneously without withdrawing the first one?

Has anyone tried to submit applications for both EE-Based PNP and Paper-Based PNP under one province at the same time?

Thank you guys!

ajof

Jul 8, 2020
Hi Friends,

I just got an invitation for OINP-Master program, but processing time for the stream is insanely long, like ~20-30 months. For backup, I also created the EE profile.
If I got another OINP invitation via EE based Human Capital program, can I submit my second OINP application simultaneously without withdrawing the first one?

Has anyone tried to submit applications for both EE-Based PNP and Paper-Based PNP under one province at the same time?

Thank you guys!
Hi, I don't have an answer to your question. But I wanted to ask you when did you receive your invitation to apply for OINP Master? I sent my EOI a few weeks ago and I have been waiting for the next round of invitations.

Regards,

CraigDong

Jun 3, 2022
Hi, I don't have an answer to your question. But I wanted to ask you when did you receive your invitation to apply for OINP Master? I sent my EOI a few weeks ago and I have been waiting for the next round of invitations.

Regards,
OINP sent the latest invitation on last Wednesday (1st Jun). The minimum score to receive the invitation was around 37 or 38 I think.

Datasun

Dec 8, 2023
Hi Friends,

Thank you guys!
I have the same question, can we apply OINP no-EE and PNP EE at the same time in IRCC ??Thanks a lot