+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply as a single applicant

manojacob

Jan 28, 2020
My wife and my self are in the express entry pool with my spouse as primary applicant (in canedian experience class) since december 2019 with 460 points havong noc code 2171. SHe is still working in canada with 1 year experience and her PG open work permit is about expire in June 2109. I work at India .According to the current trend i dont think the scores are coming down to 460 by June. We are trying to improve our score by attempting IELTS again.

1. The CRS score will go up to 466 as a single applicant. We are planning to do this if there are no options left. 'Not enought CRS score' is the reason we are going to give. What are the chances of getting this application rejected because of this reason ? If it gets rejected can we create another EE profile as a couple?

2. Can we extend the PG open work permit ? If we could get it extended at least for a few months(till october), she will be able to get 2 years of experience which would significantly increase our score

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
2. Can we extend the PG open work permit ? If we could get it extended at least for a few months(till october), she will be able to get 2 years of experience which would significantly increase our score
No, you cannot extend a PGWP.