+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applied in the UK - still waiting

coo2145

Aug 15, 2022
Looking for help
I applied Canada visit visa to meet company client from UK on 19th May 2022, applied on invitation letter from client for meeting. till now no update came-in. Following message is showing up in the account.

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Though processing time from UK is 7 days, it is over 50 days now. How long it takes to process visa ?

Anybody having experience in applying from the UK on Indian passport ?

gbjas

Aug 9, 2022
I applied through IRCC portal for visitor/temporary resident visa(TRV) for a short stay. I have Indian passport and indefinite leave to remain in the UK
7th July: Application submitted
13th July: Biometrics submitted and updated on the portal the same day
Eligibility review not even started yet
No further update till date.

I have sent web form queries, emailed London immigration office a few times but no response.

coo2145

Aug 15, 2022
London office is slow or they not working at all, having 5 days of processing time now gone up to 42 days processing time, even then ur and mine visa should have come.

Don't know what they doing

Please update if u hear anything from them, i will post here too.

Best wishes

Mafer0505

Sep 9, 2022
London office is slow or they not working at all, having 5 days of processing time now gone up to 42 days processing time, even then ur and mine visa should have come.

Don't know what they doing

Please update if u hear anything from them, i will post here too.

Best wishes
Same situation here. When I applied, the processing times were 7 days, now it’s 43 days and I’m on my day 52… no idea what’s happening. Already sent two emails to Vfs London and two emails to IRCC… nothing yet…

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
Same situation here. When I applied, the processing times were 7 days, now it’s 43 days and I’m on my day 52… no idea what’s happening. Already sent two emails to Vfs London and two emails to IRCC… nothing yet…

I’m waiting since 12th may (visitor visa) no update on application many webform sent and many people been waiting from April too now I have stopped chasing no reply to email nothing, when I applied the processing time was 5 days

Indian passport with valid US visa until may 2032

Mafer0505

Sep 9, 2022
I’m waiting since 12th may (visitor visa) no update on application many webform sent and many people been waiting from April too now I have stopped chasing no reply to email nothing, when I applied the processing time was 5 days

Indian passport with valid US visa until may 2032
Wow since May… I never thought this was going to take that long… Im from July and I’m simply desperate.. just thinking about 4 months waiting for the passport request and then 2 months for the actual stamp…

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
Any updates? I hope you get your visa soon. I'm currently waiting for mine.
No updates yet but received email from London visa office today

Please note that visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity in particular has been reduced with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel, and study and work permits.

Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications in all categories and we understand their frustration. We are doing our best to respond to volumes of applications that are much higher than normal and we are working on new measures to address these issues.

coo2145

Aug 15, 2022
Hello Guys,
I hope you well ?
We had chat last year, did you guys got your visa decision ?

Just checking because I applied in May 2022, and no update since then.

waiting for your reply

coo2145

Aug 15, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I hope you well ?

Just to update you all, I got my PPR last week. Passport submitted for stamping.

Best of Luck for everyone waiting, hope you will get it soon.

Thank you for your communication, every reply and discussion meant a lot at the stressful time.

coo.nyc @insta

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I hope you well ?

Just to update you all, I got my PPR last week. Passport submitted for stamping.

Best of Luck for everyone waiting, hope you will get it soon.

Thank you for your communication, every reply and discussion meant a lot at the stressful time.

coo.nyc @insta

How long did you have to wait after submission ?