+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in march haven't recieved AIP yet and got no update

Rowlins

Jul 19, 2019
So many people that applied from May to August have gotten updates and even AIPs. Why not February, March, April? I don't understand

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
So many people that applied from May to August have gotten updates and even AIPs. Why not February, March, April? I don't understand
I applied on the June 3rd. Even I have been waiting since that time. Idk how do they even process it. And what are they upto.

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
I applied on march 27th with complete file and there's no reply yet all the may and july students are getting AIPs. Medical was passed on 10th july and no update after that.. anyone else waiting since march??
I applied on march 27th with complete file and there's no reply yet all the may and july students are getting AIPs. Medical was passed on 10th july and no update after that.. anyone else waiting since march??

Hello!
I applied on March 19.
Everything done( biometric and medical)
Medical was passed on June 30.
Since then no progress.
My classes are starting from 28th September. But preliminary eligibility authorization required to start the class. I guess its phase 1 approval.
I'm so confused now. Its been so long. Haven't received anything regarding phase 1 as well. At least I could have started online classes.

Yashdeepkaur795

Aug 31, 2020