+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in march haven't recieved AIP yet and got no update

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I applied on march 27th with complete file and there's no reply yet all the may and july students are getting AIPs. Medical was passed on 10th july and no update after that.. anyone else waiting since march??
Did you do upfront medical or you got a request from ircc to do it

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
I applied on march 27th with complete file and there's no reply yet all the may and july students are getting AIPs. Medical was passed on 10th july and no update after that.. anyone else waiting since march??
Hi, I've been waiting since March. Complete application, no AIP yet. I deferred to Jan 2021. I requested GCMS notes last Aug11 and received mine just last night. On July 2 on the notes on my GCMS says, 'Reviewed. Satisfied SP reqts are met. Meds passed. NBI cert is clean. LOA is valid.'

Reactions: deni2020

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
Hi congratulations for ur approval, I just read ur post on another thread. My complete app is pending from march, no AIp no update whatsoever......medical updated june29...... requested gcms on aug18 waiting, hope that I get something positive soon, this is very frustrating & helpless situation, hope everyone gets their updates soon
hi, thank you so much for reading that lengthy post haha. i understand how you feel, i really hope everyone receives updates soon. even mine, because even though i received gcms, there's still no final words about it yet. good luck on yours! update this thread once you do - its only a matter of days. our gap isn't that big too. hopefully you'll get yours next week! goodluck!

I have a qn, after deferring to jan2021, did u update new LOA to ircc via webform...or was waiting to get some kind of update AIP or something to proceed further......plz let me know this that'll be helpful
yes, i updated ircc but not through webform. i sent it through their Manila branch's email. I'm still waiting for my aip, or hopefully just the final decision. personally, i think it's better to send them your aip. because i've read some gcms notes that says the visa officer should check the validity of the loa before giving them an approval.

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
Once I get mine I'll update for sure....... Correct me if am wrong, In ur gcms notes it's clearly written that ur final decision: Approved.....that means you are done with this mess......you may receive PPR directly........Way to move forward that's all...!
hmm well it didn't specifically say approved. i think it's eligibility passed, but i'm not really sure because the second to the last notes says that my application was only reviewed but it seems like the visa officer is satisfied. so i really hope it will be approved!!!!

goodluck!!! hope you receive some good news!

Yashdeepkaur795

Aug 31, 2020
Hi, I've been waiting since March. Complete application, no AIP yet. I deferred to Jan 2021. I requested GCMS notes last Aug11 and received mine just last night. On July 2 on the notes on my GCMS says, 'Reviewed. Satisfied SP reqts are met. Meds passed. NBI cert is clean. LOA is valid.'
And they haven't acted since 2nd july? No update after that? Your file is clearly satisfied and reviewed you'll be getting an AIP soon.. congrats. I've read some news about people getting request for submitting passport let us know if you get one too.

• Love
Reactions: arkylz and Rehman98

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
And they haven't acted since 2nd july? No update after that? Your file is clearly satisfied and reviewed you'll be getting an AIP soon.. congrats. I've read some news about people getting request for submitting passport let us know if you get one too.
Yeah, no update after that on my account. I think the only new ones in my gcms notes are from when I sent them my new LOA.

It's not possible they'll change their minds right? Haha serious question. It only said reviewed there though, not yet approved. Does that make a difference? But I really hope I'll get that passport request too. Or atleast have an update on my account haha.

Thank you so much! I will update this thread once I do!! Goodluck to everyone. And I suggest you request for gcms notes too.

Yashdeepkaur795

Aug 31, 2020
Yeah, no update after that on my account. I think the only new ones in my gcms notes are from when I sent them my new LOA.

It's not possible they'll change their minds right? Haha serious question. It only said reviewed there though, not yet approved. Does that make a difference? But I really hope I'll get that passport request too. Or atleast have an update on my account haha.

Thank you so much! I will update this thread once I do!! Goodluck to everyone. And I suggest you request for gcms notes too.
I hope you get one soon..and they don't change their mind haha. yes I'll apply for gcms notes. Thank you very much.

• Love
Reactions: arkylz

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
The 2 stage visa process & AIP part is only for fall2020 as they said officially, so don't u think there will be some sort of impact when they review the winter LOA that you have sent ......only a thought , I might b wrong though!!
Haha alright that's fair enough. makes sense since I think they reviewed my application like before they even announced the 2 stages approval. and it might be a bit advantageous too that my loa will still be valid if they check my application again before they give the final decision. thank you!

Reactions: deni2020