+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in Jeddah KSA

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hello, I submitted my application today and I included a letter requesting for CAN+ processing since I have B1/B2 visa and travelled 3x, and also I have previous TRVs both are expired.
In my last application- they have responded more or less 32 days. Given the chance they will process it as CAN+, I will received a quicker response?

Thanks

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
you don't have to ask them about Can+ . system picks it automatically. check the processing times from jeddah.
really? you mean when they saw my travel history that I have b1/b2 visa, they will consider it as CAN+? sorry I am not aware.. i thought i still have to write a letter requesting for CAN+. Normal processing here in Jeddah is 1month. I dont know how many days if process as CAN

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
just to let u know normal processing in jeddah at the moment is 137 days but they are only estimates it can be longer. these are not normal times hence CAN+ will not come into play.
Thank you. I am outdated with the current processing days for KSA. in my previous applications in 2017 and 2018, processing days are less than 40days. they might have increase it due to this pandemic. I am hoping to get process quickly if processed as CAN+

Last edited:

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
it will be processed as CAN+ but in this situation it hardly makes any difference.
Hopefully. Anyway, although im not rushing to travel this year. I am going for exit soon here in Saudi so thats why I grab the chance to re-apply while im still employed.