+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for TRV from Canada

Vanky

Jun 10, 2021
Hello Guys,
I have applied for TRV from Canada in February 27, but due to some reason I have to come back to India. It’s been more than 3 months I did not got any response for my TRV decision. Any please share any updates who are facing same situation. My work permit is going to expire in Feb, 2022 . I am worried please share ur experience.

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hello Guys,
I have applied for TRV from Canada in February 27, but due to some reason I have to come back to India. It’s been more than 3 months I did not got any response for my TRV decision. Any please share any updates who are facing same situation. My work permit is going to expire in Feb, 2022 . I am worried please share ur experience.
The current wait time for applications made from within Canada is 196 days

JVF

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hi @Vanky and @ABMM,

I am also in the process of applying for TRV but kind of thinking twice because of the processing time.
196 days seems to be very long.

Vanky

Jun 10, 2021
Did anyone get any update in their TRV process so far. As I am still waiting for approval

Gritiwa

Apr 28, 2021
Did anyone get any update in their TRV process so far. As I am still waiting for approval
I have a study permit till NOV-30-2021 but flew back to India in Feb’21 and applied for TRV from India in March’21. On Aug 6th, I received BVL and today i.e., on Aug 9th i received an information letter saying that they are unable to process my application further due to the severity of Covid-19 pandemic. The file isnt rejected but they said once the regular operation resumes they will be able to send passport submission request via My Cic account.