+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Tourist visa as Multiple in year of 2000

embatais

Oct 28, 2017
Hi, I Emad Balkhair, am married and I have 2 kids under age. I'm wondering if i can still get a visa to go back to Canada as a living because i had visa multiple since year 2000 and i went to Canada as tourist then i changed my status as refugees and i stayed till year of 2006 then immigration informed to leave the country due to my case wasn't had a good points to continue stay in Canada and i have decided to leave the country so i left to Yemen so i stayed and i worked from job to another and i moved to another country as Saudi all under Aviation field but later i have had to leave country from Saudi due to Saudization where i have lay off the job due to iam an Expart "forigner as not allowed work so now iam in Turkey and i want to move to Canada so Can I apply?! Thanks for ur support!

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Your chances for any sort of temporary visa are pretty much zero. You are still eligible to try to immigrate through one of the immigration programs (EE, PNP), but you may need to apply for an ARC, depending on how you were asked to leave Canada.

Reactions: Here2help