Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Overly dramatic!

Newimmigrant2014 said:
Called the call centre. The agent said I would be receiving an email confirming that there will be an in person interview and my file has been transferred. Oh noooooooo.....

Newimmigrant2014

Aug 18, 2014
karenv said:
No, you will not be able to sponsor her in the future. The couples did the same action to their child, declaring the child as non-accompany. They are now not able to sponsor their child now. The child is totally fine and has no medical issue.

Good luck to you! Just an interview and you will make it.
The couple never declared the child to CIC when she was pregnant which was clearly a misrepresentation. They were misinformed by the consultant in their case.

"It wasn’t until January 2013 that they heard from the Canadian government that they’d been accepted as permanent residents. By then, they had a new son. Bajaj and Sood say they told their independent online immigration consultant about their son, but that they were assured they could apply for his sponsorship once they got to Canada."

In my case, I told CIC that I got married and they were aware of my marriage. When I spoke to the officer, I asked her about my situation to see if I could change her as an accompanying dependent. She said that since my spouse did the medical already, I could have add her as an non-acc. Dep and will be able to sponsor her after I got my PR. But it's a little too late now because they think my marriage may not be genuine.

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
Hi all,

I need advice. I am getting married next month. I have already applied for Permanent Residence under Ontario PNP program last August. My ECAS currently shows "In Process". My question is, do I inform CIC that I am about to get married before hand? or after?

Also, I might get DM anytime ... could anyone suggest the best way to add my future wife into my application?

I called CIC, they told me the procedure for adding family members into the application:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:
After applying for permanent residence - Adding a family member (Add-on)
A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. There is no guarantee that your request for add-on will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.
To add a person to your application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website (for more details on these forms, please follow the instructions provided in the appropriate instructions guide) and send them to the office holding your file:
• A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008),
• (If applicable) A new Schedule A - Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669),
• (If applicable) A new Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP),
and
• The add-on request including:
o your client ID number/UCI,
o a detailed letter of explanation,
o a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
o the proof of payment.
You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.