+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
Can someone assist with the Email address of an MP? Am sure they will be able to obtain and provide information once contacted.

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

Anyone here whose visa office as NDVO and officer assigned to NS05229..

Earlier it was RC-6029 which most of the NDVO applicants are assigned and recently changed to NS05229.. (got to know from GCMS on page 2 - bottom)

When I checked it in this forum, I understand the officer is located at Ottawa visa office ( a person who got ppr had this officer code and his vo was Ottawa).

Now little worried how this can happen when my file is at NDVO, the officer assigned code is Ottawa VO. is that some error from their side.

successfully completed 16 months and still waiting.. :(

Can someone advise on this and it will be great if you can check on page 2 of ur GCMS. TIA.

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Hi,

Anyone here whose visa office as NDVO and officer assigned to NS05229..

Earlier it was RC-6029 which most of the NDVO applicants are assigned and recently changed to NS05229.. (got to know from GCMS on page 2 - bottom)

When I checked it in this forum, I understand the officer is located at Ottawa visa office ( a person who got ppr had this officer code and his vo was Ottawa).

Now little worried how this can happen when my file is at NDVO, the officer assigned code is Ottawa VO. is that some error from their side.

successfully completed 16 months and still waiting.. :(

Can someone advise on this and it will be great if you can check on page 2 of ur GCMS. TIA.
Hi

Same....assigned to NS05229 and successfully completed 16 months today only

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi

Same....assigned to NS05229 and successfully completed 16 months today only
is it? why are you in RR? is it coz of employment letter..?

any idea why is it assigned to Ottawa officer code when our vo is NDVO?

I'm sure.. NS05229 is Ottawa code as u can search with it in this forum..have seen a case with same code in Ottawa.. not sure wats happening?

have u noticed that anyone received PPR under this officer code in the recent past? whomever I checked with everyone has their officer code as RC6029 (NDVO).. something to worry.. m totally lost with 16 months of waiting..:(

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018

I'm sure.. NS05229 is Ottawa code as u can search with it in this forum..have seen a case with same code in Ottawa.. not sure wats happening?

have u noticed that anyone received PPR under this officer code in the recent past? whomever I checked with everyone has their officer code as RC6029 (NDVO).. something to worry.. m totally lost with 16 months of waiting..:(
Im not under review required. My wife's info sharing is in progress since 21 nov 2018. I don't know what she did behind my back

• Haha
Reactions: Atjose

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018

Since you have bought it up im just wondering why did it move to Ottawa....my file was transferred on 3rd dec from cic to ndvo....and since then no one has picked up file even once....and now it is assigned to ns05229.....do you know what possibly could be going on and how long it might take

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Since you have bought it up im just wondering why did it move to Ottawa....my file was transferred on 3rd dec from cic to ndvo....and since then no one has picked up file even once....and now it is assigned to ns05229.....do you know what possibly could be going on and how long it might take

I guess u misunderstood.. my file is still at NDVo.. and it was moved on 29 mar..

i seriously dono y it is assigned to Ottawa officer code NS05229 when file is at NDVO.. and not sure about the time line..

I would be more than happy if I can predict the timeline..

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
I guess u misunderstood.. my file is still at NDVo.. and it was moved on 29 mar..

i seriously dono y it is assigned to Ottawa officer code NS05229 when file is at NDVO.. and not sure about the time line..

I would be more than happy if I can predict the timeline..
I got it mate....i know you are as clueless as me....i was just hoping may be you can share some positive words....this wait has been extremely heart broken...lets just hope what ever it is it goes away quickly. Can you confirm if you are in MI3 or not. It will be in mentioned in notes A11.2

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
I got it mate....i know you are as clueless as me....i was just hoping may be you can share some positive words....this wait has been extremely heart broken...lets just hope what ever it is it goes away quickly. Can you confirm if you are in MI3 or not. It will be in mentioned in notes A11.2

No..I don't see any MI3 mentioned there.. not sure what it is..it's written rr is for employment letter and POF.. so dono when they will clear this..

Reactions: Iwanttobeincanada

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Hi All,

Could anyone advise on the email address of an MP? I need to escalate my case and try to get a decision. My application has been pending now for 31 months without a decision. Last Update was in December 2019 where they requested for some additional information. Prior to this request, I was interviewed over a year ago. It appears that they completely forgot my application. I have written dozens of emails to IRCC and also to the visa office without a response.

Any advise on the best route to take in getting some attention? Its really frustrating and am not sure how to go on.
31 months? Wow that's a long wait. What was the issue with your application? Usually if the interview goes well, they tell you right away and you get the PR within the next few days. What happened in your case?

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Dear All,

Please feel free to add your information to the table below:

Name AOR Date Processing time Visa Office (if known)
samroger 16 SEP 2015 19 months ??
Sirgic 09 OCT 2015 19 months ADVO
Mia ?? NOV 2015 18 months Ottawa
ajisam ?? ?? 2015 16 months ??

If you are not able to add your data to the table, just post it as a reply and I will include it.
Aor March 2018
23 Monts waiting
Office Sydney Canada

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Thank you. I never found out the reason for my delay. My eligibility was recommended pass from September 2018 to October 2019 and then changed to RR. Thereafter it was passed. Ordered 3 GCMS notes. 2 out of the 3 were same except the 3rd one which I received in December 2019 which showed the RR but I had proactively submitted documents.

I ordered another note last week just to see the finalization of my application

I was never in SS cos I ordered both CSIS and CBSA notes. I applied with my daughter though as a single mom but included full custody paper. There was also no red flag pertaining this and I never received an ADR.

Here in the forum, I was able to find 2 other applicants with the same visa office and visa officer assigned code. August and December 2018. We all received PR within a space of one week. I can’t say if it’s just a case of our files not being opened as none of them were in SS as well.

AOR July 22nd, 2018

Visa Office-Edmonton IRCC

Medical Passed August 13th, 2018

1st GCMS notes November 2018-Eligibilty recommended pass, criminality in progress, security not started.

2nd GCMS notes February 2019- Same as 1st notes

Medical expired July 3rd 2019.

Complete silence till July 17th-Raised CSE notes and received an information letter in CIC account from Edmonton IRCC. “Application requires additional verification”

In my 1st and 2nd GCMS notes, I noticed the case analyst mentioned he couldn’t verify my employer via web search. In September I found out some people in the forum that had this comment were all in RR. I was advised to proactively submit documents which I did.

1st ghost update October 14th I think. I called after that and was told eligibility changed to RR from recommended pass. I didn’t do anything because I had submitted documents in September. I also noticed the update was not done by the VO assigned to me but the SR Admin when I received my 3rd notes in December.

December 17th, I received an email that I had a message in my account. Logged in and saw a ghost update and request for remedical.

Did remedical on December 23rd and it passed on December 31st.

I called January 3rd 2020 and was told eligibility, criminality and security all passed. Waiting for final decision from VO.

Raised CSE and got a response 2nd week of January that a decision had been made.

January 20th- called CIC and agent confirmed that application has been approved and I should be getting landing interview from Vancouver office within 3 months. Was also advised that file was transferred to Winnipeg office. I contacted Winnipeg office same day and was told I will hearing from Vancouver office.

January 21st. contacted my MP and told him my status was expiring in February.

January 22nd, received landing interview scheduled for January 29th.
Congratulations.
That was a long one, I am 8 months gone too waiting for Accra VO.