+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

naten

Feb 20, 2018
I finally got PPR after two years (June 2017 AOR)...So it does come after all. I wasn't in security or anything, just laziness.
Congrats man! I have been following your case ever since. Were you in review required for employment? How’d you get it solved?

BadLuckSam

Apr 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting.
Congrats man! I have been following your case ever since. Were you in review required for employment? How’d you get it solved?
Thanks man. I think I was, but that wasn't the reason behind the delay. My file was still untouched three months ago (GCMS notes). When they finally looked at it, the whole thing took two months, including security. I wasn't even asked for additional documents or anything, so my case was pure laziness...Paris VO is very slow apparently.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks man. I think I was, but that wasn't the reason behind the delay. My file was still untouched three months ago (GCMS notes). When they finally looked at it, the whole thing took two months, including security. I wasn't even asked for additional documents or anything, so my case was pure laziness...Paris VO is very slow apparently.
I never heard such this long wait besides SS, perhaps you were really stuck there. Did you call or raise any webform?

BadLuckSam

Apr 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting.
I never heard such this long wait besides SS, perhaps you were really stuck there. Did you call or raise any webform?
Yeah me neither. I emailed a couple of times, and ordered notes 3 times. Nothing was happening then suddenly they started working. I even ordered CBSA notes to double check if I was in security...I wasn't. It just took the officer forever to review my eligibility. I mean eventually I stopped caring and forgot about this whole thing so it was alright :rolleyes:

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah me neither. I emailed a couple of times, and ordered notes 3 times. Nothing was happening then suddenly they started working. I even ordered CBSA notes to double check if I was in security...I wasn't. It just took the officer forever to review my eligibility. I mean eventually I stopped caring and forgot about this whole thing so it was alright :rolleyes:
did they even ask you to do the re-medicals?

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hello seniors
My ppr finally came after 23 months .
Just wanted to thank everyone for posting their scenarios.. it is really helpful.
God bless u all. And hope all who have been waiting for ppr should get soon.

Thanks
Hi, was your work experience in the self employed category? I have been waiting for 13 months now. The GCMS says review required for employment. Every thing else is clear.

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hi All, Waiting for 13 months now. GCMS notes from feb 2019 say review required by Office. I am self employed ( I run a advertising and marketing company) The agent told me that the file was sent to NDVO by end of march. No response from NDVO every since.

Is there any body here who is also from the self employed category and is waiting for PPR for this long?

Thanks

Kcjane

Jan 28, 2015
hi , I am in same situation here , AOR september 2017 medical expired july 11 2019, eversince , we had our medical gckey is still in review of medical results, contacted them via webform and email , reply was just our application in now queued on one of migration officer for review. my new born is now 6 months and havent added yet on our application

sakuraa0211

Sep 4, 2018
I have been waiting roughly 9 months, with background check still shows:
I sent a note to IRCC webform every 30 days after 6 month processing time has passed, but they keep telling me to wait.
Not sure if I should keep asking them? Any advise?

My application is being processing in Ottawa. Anyone in the same situation?

Jul 26, 2017
Hi All, I am asked to do remedical just now in an update from cic. It’s been more than 16 months since AOR. The issue is that I am going to move from my current address of residence at the end of this month and the remedical form has my current address. Should I get my address updated in their system or can I get remedical done and then get it updated? I just don’t want my application processing to be delayed more because of this address change. Please advise. Any guidance is much appreciated.

Shail112

Dec 12, 2018
Waiting for more than 15 months after AOR, Medical Renewed once
applied under CEC inland, is anyone like me here? applied second time to renew bridging work permit