+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications submitted in August 2016 - - - Status?

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hello All,
Good day to you!
I am from Aug'16 intake. Few questions I have. Please help me out by giving my questions answer.

1. Two months back I have changed my job. So should I need to update my mon project profile? I don't even know update will be acceptable or not in the system.
2. I heard that my file will be assessed by the information which had been submitted at application time. Is it true?
3. My points are exactly 60. Is it sufficient enough to get the checklists?

Point to be noted, I am from Asia region & waiting for checklists.

Regards
1. Yes you can do that as long as the "mettre a jour ma demande" button is activated in your profile.
2. Your file will be assessed with the latest information you provide teh MIDI. When they are ready to send you a personalized checklist, they'll give you one last chance to update it or to declare it is up to date. I received a message regarding this (inland applicant) and a few minutes after I confirmed my file is up to date, I got my checklist. For outland applicant it's gonna take a while until they send checklists but the procedure is almost the same.
3. Min pass mark: 50 for single and 59 for married applicants.

Reactions: Tams1234

Hassan2877

Feb 10, 2018
1. Yes you can do that as long as the "mettre a jour ma demande" button is activated in your profile.
2. Your file will be assessed with the latest information you provide teh MIDI. When they are ready to send you a personalized checklist, they'll give you one last chance to update it or to declare it is up to date. I received a message regarding this (inland applicant) and a few minutes after I confirmed my file is up to date, I got my checklist. For outland applicant it's gonna take a while until they send checklists but the procedure is almost the same.
Hi Phoenixation, this 50 and 59 is per the new scoring criteria (released on March 17) or the old one?

Tams1234

Mar 19, 2017
Thank you so much mate.

Hassan2877

Feb 10, 2018
Hello, what is the contact number to call them and get some information? Contact number where they respond. Thanks.

Mannthan@26

Jan 7, 2018
Ankleshwar
Category........
QSW
hi mate

i am from june 2016 intake and i already sent my documents....YES you are going to be evaluate with the last system points it does not matter if you had enough poiints when you applied.

you slept long time dude, people started to increase their points because it is retroactive and the new was informed one year ago (8th march 2017). i share you the link, choose english versión

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/actualites/actualites-2017/changements-grille-selection.html
Dear
Can you Submitted Documents for Your Intake?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear
Can you Submitted Documents for Your Intake?
all that you wrote in mon projet:

-diplomas, notes, letter experiences form your employers, test languages
-passports, photos
-formats signed

Gourigargi092

Jan 9, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 JUNE 2016
Doc's Request.
WATING
Nomination.....
WATING
I apply in June 2016 my points was 57on that time , Now its 54points after two years waiting for request of documents ,now on mon project status is wait for treatment & update your application is open what,s its mean please guide me