+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications submitted before Feb. 6th but only received on Feb 6th

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
I submitted the old forms as well on Feb 10th...Not sure when they have updated the forms. I am actually expecting to have my app returned. Hopefully in one week or so and not in 2 months :(

ttolun

Feb 7, 2014
Sophie_Anne said:
I submitted the old forms as well on Feb 10th...Not sure when they have updated the forms. I am actually expecting to have my app returned. Hopefully in one week or so and not in 2 months :(
They might not be too strict about the old form. There are not many different questions between old and new one.

bunuelbresson

Feb 12, 2014
Do we have a status on returned applications?

Mine was received by CIC on the 10th of February. I am wondering how long I should wait before sending the new application!

ttolun

Feb 7, 2014
QueenML said:
Hi All,

So nobody else has got the app back??? :S

I've been still waiting CIC to return my application. Sent it on feb4th and received by CIC on feb7th.

huerlaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow !! My application was sent on Feb 4th and received Feb 6th, so far i have not received anything from back. From my understanding of CIC rules, they have to go by the date stamp from Canada post so basically when it was sent. But going by some of the posts, this doesnt seem to be the case.