+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

AvayaLenovo

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13Oct2009
Doc's Request.
10Dec2009
AOR Received.
09Apr2010
Med's Request
25Aug2010
Med's Done....
2Sep2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
7Oct2010
VISA ISSUED...
21Oct2010
LANDED..........
30Jun2011
sagarmatha said:
Hello

Your time line after the medical was super fast. A small ray of light of hope for all of us who are waiting for the big news. Congratulation
Hi sagarmatha,
Yes, even I couldn't believe how it went so fast. I'm just thankful to God that everything is going smoothly (though I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!). I will let you know how the stamping would go next week ;) .

AvayaLenovo

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13Oct2009
Doc's Request.
10Dec2009
AOR Received.
09Apr2010
Med's Request
25Aug2010
Med's Done....
2Sep2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
7Oct2010
VISA ISSUED...
21Oct2010
LANDED..........
30Jun2011
Twilight871 said:
Houston DMP sucks!!! I completed my medical on October 5 and they yet not mailed my medical. Neither they asked me if I need any further tests. When I called them earlier this week they told me that they will mail it this friday and gave me a fedex tracking number which they will use. Until now, that tracking number does not pull anything. I am calling their office since morning... no body is picking the phone. It is horrible. They are taking money to do the job. They told me everything is fine but they are not sending my medical. Those people doesnot know how much important each day is for us. Anything I can do?
I hear yah...but there's nothing you can do now but wait and chill. Adding prayers will definitely help! :) God bless!

Twilight871

Star Member
May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 05, 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
Aug 18, 2010 to LA office
Med's Request
On Sep 30, e-cas "IN PROCESS" since Sep 22
Med's Done....
October 05, 2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Summer 2011
smallduck said:
be calmed man. I agreed that DMP sucks. NY DMP cost me $550, but they sent out the report in less than 7 days.
@smallduck,
At least you got a hot nurse during your medical which was worth of 550$ and some bonus adrenaline!! ;D

being.being

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twilight871 said:
Houston DMP sucks!!! I completed my medical on October 5 and they yet not mailed my medical. Neither they asked me if I need any further tests. When I called them earlier this week they told me that they will mail it this friday and gave me a fedex tracking number which they will use. Until now, that tracking number does not pull anything. I am calling their office since morning... no body is picking the phone. It is horrible. They are taking money to do the job. They told me everything is fine but they are not sending my medical. Those people doesnot know how much important each day is for us. Anything I can do?

You went to wrong place buddy, i live in Houston but i went to New Braunfels TX (173 miles from Houston) for my medicals. No appointment requirement, completed my medicals on 26 Aug, DMP sent my medicals next day on 27th, received in Canada on 28th.

Very Very fast .....

Ruszn

Aug 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
July 09, 2010
Nomination.....
November, 19, 2010
Hi All,

I have applied for FSW1 category and have sent my complete application to Buffalo in July 2010 (recieved on July 08, 2010) after recieving instructions from NS in March ( 18th of March). When should I expect to hear anything from Buffalo? Will I be getting a final decision or request for more information? Can somebody please elaborate on steps after the submission of all documents to the Canadian Consulate?

Thank you

being.being

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruszn said:
Hi All,

I have applied for FSW1 category and have sent my complete application to Buffalo in July 2010 (recieved on July 08, 2010) after recieving instructions from NS in March ( 18th of March). When should I expect to hear anything from Buffalo? Will I be getting a final decision or request for more information? Can somebody please elaborate on steps after the submission of all documents to the Canadian Consulate?

Thank you
Wait 6 - 8 Months into "process'

Twilight871

Star Member
May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 05, 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
Aug 18, 2010 to LA office
Med's Request
On Sep 30, e-cas "IN PROCESS" since Sep 22
Med's Done....
October 05, 2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Summer 2011
Guys, I sent my RPRF to LA office which has delivered already. I sent them a money order from Chase. Now, I am not sure how I can check if the money order is cashed. I had to withdraw money from bank first and then they issued the money order. So, in my account info all it is showing is withdrawal xxxx, money order fee xxx.

Any idea?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twilight871 said:
Guys, I sent my RPRF to LA office which has delivered already. I sent them a money order from Chase. Now, I am not sure how I can check if the money order is cashed. I had to withdraw money from bank first and then they issued the money order. So, in my account info all it is showing is withdrawal xxxx, money order fee xxx.

Any idea?

If you made the money order with your bank (the bank where you have your bank account), they will be able to track it, and see whether it is been cashed or still outstanding, this process may take 3 to 4 weeks to show on their system.

Furthermore, you can get a printed out proof from them (your bank), shows that the money order has been cashed, where, and when. As i have done when i paid the RPRF.

I even got a scanned photocopy of the bank sheet used by Buffalo to cash my money order which has my file number written in it, the bank stamp where they cashed it which was HSBC, and the date of cashing it.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey "[size=10pt][size=10pt]garian4u[/size][/size]"

I am expecting to hear the good news from you tommorow, i know that you should be arriving to Buffalo city today, and going to the visa office tommorow to get your visa stamped in person.

Waiting to hear the exciting news about your visa issuance trip in Buffalo visa office.

Good luck man.

wsj78

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
Hello Professional1,
Thanks for continuing to help all here. Why does it take anywhere from 1 months to 6 months for processing medical? Like in AvayaLenovo case, it took only 30 days which is encouraging.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsj78 said:
Hello Professional1,
Thanks for continuing to help all here. Why does it take anywhere from 1 months to 6 months for processing medical? Like in AvayaLenovo case, it took only 30 days which is encouraging.

Hi wsj78,

It depends on the background check they conduct on your application, sometimes they ask for a deep BG check which takes a while for the results to be received, other times the results arrive quickly. it does not have to be from a month to 6, some Buffalo cases took 12, and 24 months after medicals to get the PPR with or without request to re doing the medical test.

It all depends on their decision whether to conduct a deep background check with other governments or not.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Hey "[size=10pt][size=10pt]garian4u[/size][/size]"

I am expecting to hear the good news from you tommorow, i know that you should be arriving to Buffalo city today, and going to the visa office tommorow to get your visa stamped in person.

Waiting to hear the exciting news about your visa issuance trip in Buffalo visa office.

Good luck man.

Sure Pro1. A bit nervous, waiting at Seattle airport right now. Hopefully all goes well

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Go Garian go.
btw the security folks at HSBC building are very nice!!

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Garain,

Best of luck , hope to hear the good news from you. Almost there to finish line. Do share your experience once after stamping of visa.

andypatel

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Good Luck Garain, let us know how went the things there.

update on my case to all.
1. i got both PP renew without any trouble.
2. i receive the letter in my mailbox today from Health Management Branch. i thought i got PPR. but when i open it it ruin all my happyness for another 4-6 week more. i discribed in follow:

they want more test for my son. they sent the sealed envelope for DMP whos did our medicals. DMP will do some additional medical tests.

any one has any idea about it. please help me.

andy