+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
Guys,

I had this really weird flash of an idea. This is especially holding good for members who have been a part of this thread since its inception and the new members who contribute regularly -- I mean pro1 (old), honolulu (old), rahmanrahat (old), garian (new member), beauhoe (new), me2land (new), Igtar (new), Anil_Toronto and some more of you (sorry if I have forgotten any names). God willing, if all of us get our visas and if most of us end up in Toronto or nearby areas (Windsor/Mississauga/Brampton etc.), we should catch up one of these days and have a "CanadaVisa Buffalo Forum" party. Pro1 can suggest a good place to catch up and meet for beer/drinks etc (since he lives in Canada) and knows about Toronto) and we can reminisce about our agonizing good ole days on CanadaVisa. Ha! Ha! :) Cheers.

Mark

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarkCan said:
Guys,

I had this really weird flash of an idea. This is especially holding good for members who have been a part of this thread since its inception and the new members who contribute regularly -- I mean pro1 (old), honolulu (old), rahmanrahat (old), garian (new member), beauhoe (new), me2land (new), Igtar (new), Anil_Toronto and some more of you (sorry if I have forgotten any names). God willing, if all of us get our visas and if most of us end up in Toronto or nearby areas (Windsor/Mississauga/Brampton etc.), we should catch up one of these days and have a "CanadaVisa Buffalo Forum" party. Pro1 can suggest a good place to catch up and meet for beer/drinks etc (since he lives in Canada) and knows about Toronto) and we can reminisce about our agonizing good ole days on CanadaVisa. Ha! Ha! :) Cheers.

Mark
Sounds like a great idea..and a good way to start a known circle of new friends :)

being.being

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jattu1980 said:
I just checked my eCas status. The status is now In Process dated June 1st, 2010. Hopefully, meds and rprf soon to follow...I see other people have been progressing nicely from NY...it is great to know that :)
My status changed "In Process" on May 12, 2010
Still waiting for Medicals ....
File not transfered

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
aries9811 said:
HI,

CIO transfer my file to Buffalo on Mar 24, 2010. And since then my status is received by Visa Office. Buffalo Office Received my Full Documents on March 30,2010. I already have got the 2nd AOR on April 30,2010 .

Since then my status is "Received By Visa Office" And its more than 2 months no correspondence..nothing..

Can anyone give me some Idea as to when I shoudl expect my status as received by visa Office ???
Hi, in my case, CIO transfer my files to buffalo on Mar 30 2010, and since then my status is "Received by Visa Office" too, and I got my AOR on 05 May,2010, our timeline is so similar, hope we will receive next step status soon. :D ;D

tuxey

Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Seattle, WA, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
22-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-04-2010
File Transfer...
15-07-2010
Med's Request
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
28-07-2011
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
17-10-2011
being.being said:
My status changed "In Process" on May 12, 2010
Still waiting for Medicals ....
File not transfered
When did you submit you full application to Buffalo?

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarkCan said:
Guys,

Mark
Mark,

That is a great idea. In fact nothing weird about it. I can't recall at this time, but another thread people did just that. I will search and let you guys know about that. It was started by a person who gave a very detailed description of his landing experience and was followed up by people who knew him from filing days. In fact peole who were just nicknames before that including really senior members like pmm, actually called up this guy and helped him come to terms with the initial hardships and also met with him. Sound straight out of a movie, but that's what happened. So, I give a thumbs up to Mark's idea. Hey Mark, look at the thread "FBI Clearance in US" and you will know the latest. If you can't get digital fingerprinting, and have to do the conventional way, then make sure you get at least 2 sets of fingerprints, say expedited request on cover letter and on outside of envelope, use mode of payment only cashier's cheque. I can assure that you will get it in 7-8 weeks.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarkCan said:
Guys,

Mark
Good idea, hope to do it when we get our visas ! But i will be drinking juice only because i do not drink ha ha ha

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
@pro1,

when did you medicals were recieved? I have a feeling that , although it is case by case, we ( all those who completed the medicals in May'10) might hear from our respective offices by the end of second week of June. Well, fingers crossed!!!!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadacanada said:
@ pro1,

when did you medicals were recieved? I have a feeling that , although it is case by case, we ( all those who completed the medicals in May'10) might hear from our respective offices by the end of second week of June. Well, fingers crossed!!!!

I hope so man, i am praying to god everyday to get my PPR and visa stamped soon "god willing".

I even prefered to pay more for the DMP who agreed to do the medical test for me the day after i received the medical forms by mail immediately rather than waiting for one week with other DMPs who were cheaper.

If you notice, my timeline, i received the medical forms by mail on May 12, and did the test on May 13 to save the time as much as possible because i know that the DMPs in canada take up to 2 weeks to send the results to Ottawa which in turn takes a long time to eventually send the results to Buffalo.

The difference in the price was almost $70 for the DMPs who gave me appointments after one week. Unfortunatly at the end, unable to confirm the receipt of my results by Buffalo.

My medicals were received by Ottawa on May 25, 2010 as per the DMP who gave me a tracking number with Xpress post "canada post", but up until now i am unable to confirm whether Buffalo has received my results from Ottawa or not, it is a very complicated matter, i tried many ways as i said previously, by calling Ottawa with no specific answer only " It is not a public inquiry number, and Buffalo has what they need from our office" ! which kind of answer is that !

I tried as well to call the CIC call center and after a long argument, i was able to check with them to find that my file on CIC system does not show any medical results transfer from Ottawa to Buffalo. However, because of the different ways i mentioned previously Ottawa uses to send the results to Buffalo, it is not easy to check whether Buffalo has received them or not at least before one month or more elapses to be entered on the CAIPS system either by Buffalo or Ottawa.

That is why i say it is very complicated to track the medical results.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Mark, I find yours an absolutely superb idea!!!
Also I see that the forum has crossed 100 information packed pages.

Here's a collective "Hoorrray" to you for bringing us all together by initiating this thread.

Godspeed all, may the best news unfold soon!!

torontonian2010

Mar 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-01-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-05-2011
MarkCan said:
Guys,

Mark
M on it mark
If i get my visa stampped,,
Man ,i promise u every drink wud be on me in toronto,,lols..but serisly i wud luve to meet all of u,
it seems like a family now....

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
i am unable to confirm whether Ottawa has received my results from dmp or not, how can i know my dmp is not telling any details as its is very far from plc where i m i cant go thr at dmp clinic , plz tell how to know ?????????????????????????

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

I'm done with the medical examination on June 4 at Chicago. Can anyone tell me a rough timeline that how many weeks it will take for Ottawa to process and how many weeks it will take for Detroit (my visa office) to process and send me the passport request. Thank you very much!!!