+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontonian2010 said:
Do u have a link for any similiar kinda off rejections,,i wud really like to read dose cases,,

http://www.trackitt.com/member/p1234

http://www.trackitt.com/member/doohdoohhead

http://www.trackitt.com/member/johndoe9

and check this one as well:

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check those three refused cases (2009) applicants transfered from Buffalo to other local visa offices in the USA as well:

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/540190431/what-is-a-2-years-study-in-canada

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/539127465/file-refused

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/541469447/e-cas-visa-office-eligibility-review-complete

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
:D HI EVERYONE HERE, FIRST OF ALL, BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF YOU.

MY CASE IS LIKE THIS:

FSW2 UNDER AEO, STILL STUDYING IN VANOUCVER AND HAS BEEN STUDYING MORE THAN 1 YEAR IN VANCOUVER.

2009 NOV WE SENT FILE TO SYDNEY AND CONFIRM ON 2010 MAR, COLLECTED ALL FILES SENT TO BUFFALO OFFICE ON APR16.

NOW THE STATUS IN CIC WEBSITE IS "RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE" AND SENT TO BUFFALO OFFICE ON MAR. SO IS IT THE SECOND AOR FROM BUFFALO AND NOW THE NEXT STATUS WILL BE "IN PROCESS" I WONDER HOW LONG I CAN RECEIVE THE NEW STATUS IN MOST OF YOUR EXPERIENCE. VERY EXPECTING THE NEW STATUS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! BEST REGARS AGAIN! :-* :-* :-*

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveson said:
:D HI EVERYONE HERE, FIRST OF ALL, BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF YOU.

MY CASE IS LIKE THIS:

FSW2 UNDER AEO, STILL STUDYING IN VANOUCVER AND HAS BEEN STUDYING MORE THAN 1 YEAR IN VANCOUVER.

2009 NOV WE SENT FILE TO SYDNEY AND CONFIRM ON 2010 MAR, COLLECTED ALL FILES SENT TO BUFFALO OFFICE ON APR16.

NOW THE STATUS IN CIC WEBSITE IS "RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE" AND SENT TO BUFFALO OFFICE ON MAR. SO IS IT THE SECOND AOR FROM BUFFALO AND NOW THE NEXT STATUS WILL BE "IN PROCESS" I WONDER HOW LONG I CAN RECEIVE THE NEW STATUS IN MOST OF YOUR EXPERIENCE. VERY EXPECTING THE NEW STATUS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! BEST REGARS AGAIN! :-* :-* :-*

There is no definite answer.

Anyway, expect to see a movement in your file whether it is a request for more documents, file transfer to other visa office in the USA.....etc during the next 3 months.

Good luck.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
:D Thank you very much for your replay.

may i ask is it my second AOR from buffalo visa office, as i have receive a email that buffalo office told me they have received our file and give me a file number begins from B********, and as i read the commons above, and i dun really understand is my AOR the second from immigration office, and i am holding AEO, will it take the time shorter?

thank you very much again for all of these, and i will post my time line tonite when i back home, i would like to share my experience for yal. ;D

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveson said:
:D Thank you very much for your replay.

may i ask is it my second AOR from buffalo visa office, as i have receive a email that buffalo office told me they have received our file and give me a file number begins from B********, and as i read the commons above, and i dun really understand is my AOR the second from immigration office, and i am holding AEO, will it take the time shorter?

thank you very much again for all of these, and i will post my time line tonite when i back home, i would like to share my experience for yal. ;D

Yes, this letter which you have received by email from Buffalo is your "AOR" "Acknowledgment of receipt letter", i have got the same one exactly via email as well.

Regrading the AEO, I do not think that it is going to make your application moves faster, however, if your documents are in order as they require exactly, your application might move faster.

Good luck.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
THANK YOU VERY AGAIN FOR YOUR REPLAY.

YOUR TIMELINE SHOWS YOUR RECEIVED THE AOR 2009, AND YOUR RECEIVED YOUR MEDICAL REQUEST ON 2010 , IT TOOK 3 MONTHS AMONG DA TWO STEPS, OH, SO SLOWLY, BY THE WAY, I FOUND THE TIME ON CIC AND MY EMAIL IS NOT THE SAME, IN CIC I USE MY B*****NUMBER TO CHECK, IT SHOWES THEY RECEIVED ON MAR 03 2010,BUT IN MY EMAIL,. IT STAMPED A DATE IS 05MAY2010. WHICH DATE IS THE THE FIRST I SHOULD COUNT? SORRY TO ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS. BUT I AM REALLY CONFUSED.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-*

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your e-case status should read as the following when you click on the link "Received by the visa office":

We received your application for the permanent residence on :......... which is the date of receipt of your application at the CIO "Nova Scotia"

we reviewed your application and sent you a letter on:..........please consider delays on mail delivery before contacting us.which is your assessment letter from the CIO. Or what you may call it the first "AOR."

We transfered your application to the Buffalo office on:..... The Buffalo office may contact you. which is the electronic transfer of your file from the CIO to Buffalo, and you have nothing to do with this step, it is just a standard procedure between the two departments.

By the way, for me, the time taken between my application date of receipt at Buffalo, and their medical request is not 3 months, it was 8 months from Sep 23, 2009 to May 12, 2010.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
:eek: 8 MONTHS. REALLY SO SLOWLY, AND DO YOU APPLY INSIDE CANADA OR OUTSIDE CANADA? WA........I THINK I STILL HAVE A LONG LONG LONG WAY TO GO . :'(

YOU DONE THE MEDICAL ALREADY, GOOD LUCK TO YOU, WISH YOU RECEIVE YOUR PR SOON.

AND I READ IN ANOTHER FORUM, SOMEONE SAID HE GOT HIS MEDICAL THE SAME MONTH AS HE HANDED THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS . MAYBE THAT'S THE VERY VERY LESS CASES. ::)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveson said:
:eek: 8 MONTHS. REALLY SO SLOWLY, AND DO YOU APPLY INSIDE CANADA OR OUTSIDE CANADA? WA........I THINK I STILL HAVE A LONG LONG LONG WAY TO GO . :'(

YOU DONE THE MEDICAL ALREADY, GOOD LUCK TO YOU, WISH YOU RECEIVE YOUR PR SOON.

AND I READ IN ANOTHER FORUM, SOMEONE SAID HE GOT HIS MEDICAL THE SAME MONTH AS HE HANDED THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS . MAYBE THAT'S THE VERY VERY LESS CASES. ::)

I am in-canada applicant, however, Buffalo visa office has improved its processing time recently, that is why i said you are going to hear from them soon regarding your application. since March 2010, they started speeding up their procedures, some applicants got their medicals after 4 months.

You will hear from them so soon within 3 months or even less, do not worry.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
;D THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENT REPLAYS, MAKE ME FEEL LESS WORRY NOW. ;D

being.being

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Complete Application Submitted at Buffalo, Ny (October 01, 2009)
Status Changed on May 12, 2010 to ("In Process")

What Next & How Long ................

Here is an Unusual Thing
Applicant: US Permanent Resident
Dependent: Spouse (Pak Citizen, Currently Residing in Pak)

Will this go smoothly ....... Please Advice
Waiting for the Next Step after "In Process"

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
being.being said:
Complete Application Submitted at Buffalo, Ny (October 01, 2009)
Status Changed on May 12, 2010 to ("In Process")

What Next & How Long ................

Here is an Unusual Thing
Applicant: US Permanent Resident
Dependent: Spouse (Pak Citizen, Currently Residing in Pak)

Will this go smoothly ....... Please Advice
Waiting for the Next Step after "In Process"

Hi being.being,

Is your file still in Buffalo, or transfered to any other local visa office in the USA ?

If it is still in Buffalo, have you got any kind of communication from them such as; request for any additional documents, medical request,...or any thing else ?

Becuase usually if they do not ask for any documents in Buffalo to complete the processing, they send the medicals within one week from the change of the e-case to "In Process".

Anyway do not worry if you have not got the medical request or any kind of correspondence from them yet, you will get it soon.

Good luck, and keep us updated.

being.being

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Correspondence received from Buffalo yet since the estatus changed to "In Process" on May 12 ...

No transfer of File/Case ....

Never got status "Visa Office Eligibility review complete" Before "Received by visa office"

Should i contact buffalo office .... ?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
being.being said:
No Correspondence received from Buffalo yet since the estatus changed to "In Process" on May 12 ...

No transfer of File/Case ....

Never got status "Visa Office Eligibility review complete" after "Received by visa office"

Should i contact buffalo office .... ?

Regarding the status "Visa office eligibility review complete", you do not need to see that because it is most likely an indicator of refusal.