+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

shish

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello karasatjaya... congratulation...
we , buffalo VO followers, are hoping for same...my application is in buffalo VO since april 7th 2010......nothing happened yet.......
keep hope alive..........

himanshu2277

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Boston
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
IELTS Request
sent - Done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Namaste...!
Passport Req..
Namaste...!
VISA ISSUED...
Ohh GOD...!
LANDED..........
Namaste...!
my e-case buffalo ny before 1month was in-process , and now since last 1month nothing display on e-case, just my address and we recieved your application and date is appeared there, hope getting some update on e-case soon from Buffalo ny.
himanshu2277

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
The buffalo office is dead quiet . What's going on????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ekaramad

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 9th 2010
Doc's Request.
March 27th 2010
AOR Received.
Oct. 28th 2010 (from Buffalo)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
March 24th 2010
Med's Request
Jan 24th 2012 (date on the letter)
Med's Done....
Jan 31st 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb. 28th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20th 2012 (in person)
LANDED..........
March 26th 2012
I probably should have posted this earlier but I finally got my second AOR after some 5 long months in late Oct. I hope the next step is not going to take this long.

Good luck to everyone.

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
shish said:
Hello karasatjaya... congratulation...
we , buffalo VO followers, are hoping for same...my application is in buffalo VO since april 7th 2010......nothing happened yet.......
keep hope alive..........
Thanks Shish. I read in the forum that NY office also started sending the PPR request. I hope you will hear the same news from Buffalo very soon. I pray god to help you guys in getting the PPR soon.

Thanks

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
hi professional 1 ,

I DID LANDING ON 6 OCT 2010, TILL THAT TIME I M WAITING FOR MY PR CARD , I CALLED CIC 4-5 TIMES BUT ALLWAYS SAME ANSWER THAT ITS IN PROCESS,OR IN DEEP VERIFICATION . WHEN I ASKED WHAT KIND OF VERIFICATION IS IT ? THEN AGENT SAY IT ROUTINE THIS THE WAY CANADIAN GOVT WORKS, I ALSO VERIFIED MY PHOTO SIZE ITS OK .SINCE I STARTED MY PROCESS I NEVER LEFT CANADA? AND I ASKED HOW LONG MORE HE SAY I CANT SAY MAY BE 1 MONTH.
SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW KEEP CALLING(DOES IT MAKE BAD IMPRESSION) OR WAIT MORE

PLZ SUGGEST ME
THANKS FOR HELP

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jits1000 said:
hi professional 1 ,

I DID LANDING ON 6 OCT 2010, TILL THAT TIME I M WAITING FOR MY PR CARD , I CALLED CIC 4-5 TIMES BUT ALLWAYS SAME ANSWER THAT ITS IN PROCESS,OR IN DEEP VERIFICATION . WHEN I ASKED WHAT KIND OF VERIFICATION IS IT ? THEN AGENT SAY IT ROUTINE THIS THE WAY CANADIAN GOVT WORKS, I ALSO VERIFIED MY PHOTO SIZE ITS OK .SINCE I STARTED MY PROCESS I NEVER LEFT CANADA? AND I ASKED HOW LONG MORE HE SAY I CANT SAY MAY BE 1 MONTH.
SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW KEEP CALLING(DOES IT MAKE BAD IMPRESSION) OR WAIT MORE

PLZ SUGGEST ME
THANKS FOR HELP

Deep Verification for what ! the PR card is just a follow-up procedure

It does not look an appropriate answer to me ! you are already a permanent resident, and the PR card is only to be able to leave Canada and re enter without a travel document.

What are they verifying then ! i think the call center agent does not know anything as usual, and is trying to say anything comes up in his mind.

What i recommend you to do, is to go in person to the nearest immigration office to your place, and tell them what you have been told exactly by the call center agent.

Take your documents with you, passport, COPR.

If there is no photos, or address problems, you should not be waiting that long to receive the PR card.

Good luck.

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
professional 1 said:
Deep Verification for what ! the PR card is just a follow-up procedure

It does not look an appropriate answer to me ! you are already a permanent resident, and the PR card is only to be able to leave Canada and re enter without a travel document.

What are they verifying then ! i think the call center agent does not know anything as usual, and is trying to say anything comes up in his mind.

What i recommend you to do, is to go in person to the nearest immigration office to your place, and tell them what you have been told exactly by the call center agent.

Take your documents with you, passport, COPR.

If there is no photos, or address problems, you should not be waiting that long to receive the PR card.

Good luck.
thanks professional 1 for reply,

i just called cic agent again , and asked about my file
she said your file is under review ,
i asked what kind of review is it ? is it normal process
she replied its a normal process happens to pretty much evry file but some time it takes long,
i asked any idea or time frame
she said no idea and or time frame
then i said i can help u in that she no if need info we will send u a letter
then i said thanks
this all conversation with me and her(cic agent)

its allmost more than 2 months after landing , are they doin security and background checks again ??

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jits1000 said:
thanks professional 1 for reply,

i just called cic agent again , and asked about my file
she said your file is under review ,
i asked what kind of review is it ? is it normal process
she replied its a normal process happens to pretty much evry file but some time it takes long,
i asked any idea or time frame
she said no idea and or time frame
then i said i can help u in that she no if need info we will send u a letter
then i said thanks
this all conversation with me and her(cic agent)

its allmost more than 2 months after landing , are they doin security and background checks again ??

You will get it eventually, do not worry about it. I think the christmas season is delaying the process, and they do not know what how to justify, so they say under review.

Were there any conditions written in your COPR ? OR anything related to your address ?

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
professional 1 said:
You will get it eventually, do not worry about it. I think the christmas season is delaying the process, and they do not know what how to justify, so they say under review.

Were there any conditions written in your COPR ? OR anything related to your address ?

thanks again professional1

their is no condition on corp ,but when i applied my file under skilled category with my old employer then i changed my emloyer this yr in march and not updated my anything realted to my new employer and address as i have did my medical before i changed my employer but i updated my new mailing address on the time of landing for pr card delievery .so till now every thing was going gud , but only this thing is taking soo long ??

name my old employer upto now everthing was going ok

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jits1000 said:

their is no condition on corp ,but when i applied my file under skilled category with my old employer then i changed my emloyer this yr in march and not updated my anything realted to my new employer and address as i have did my medical before i changed my employer but i updated my new mailing address on the time of landing for pr card delievery .so till now every thing was going gud , but only this thing is taking soo long ??

Don't worry as i told you they are just taking long time because of the holidays season, you will get it soon.

loveucanada

Aug 12, 2010
Hi Professiona 1 and Jits1000,

After reading your post, I started worying about my situation. I'm going to land at the end of this month and plan only spend a couple nights there. I plan to completely move to Canada in the next spring at my second landing. Do you think if this will affect me to get my PR card? I actually hope to fly to Canada agin in March. Based on jits1000's experience, to get PR card we have to wait more than 2 months. I'm afraid this will make me be unable to enter Canada in March. What do you think? What shall I say at YYZ (Pearson) if I'm asked by those custom officers. Thank you for your suggestion and advice!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jits1000 said:

Try this number because the call center people are not aware enough of the details:

For Privacy Requests concerning Permanent Resident Card Applications, please contact:

Privacy Coordinator
Case Processing Centre Sydney
P. O. Box 9000
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6K7
Tel.: (902) 564-3300
Fax: (902) 564-3146

If the above number does not give you a satisfactory response, try this number:

1-800-267-8376 toll free in Canada

1-613-944-4000 (in the National Capital Region and outside Canada)

TTY: 1-613-944-9136

Fax: 1-613-996-9709

E-mail: enqserv @ international.gc.ca

Mail: Enquiries Services (SXCI)
Department of Foreign Affairs and
International Trade
125 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON
K1A 0G2

Hope you will get good news.

Good luck.

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Hi,

I am planning to send the passport to LA office for the stamping soon but my question is do we need to send the expired passport along with the renewed passport for stamping ? or is it fine to send the new passport only ?Can any one please clarify. I sent the photo copies of the renewed passport when the file was under process.

Thanks

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karsatjaya said:
Hi,

I am planning to send the passport to LA office for the stamping soon but my question is do we need to send the expired passport along with the renewed passport for stamping ? or is it fine to send the new passport only ?Can any one please clarify. I sent the photo copies of the renewed passport when the file was under process.

Thanks

In my case, they did not ask for the old passport. They just they took the new one "in person", and did not even bother asking about the old one.

I renewed my passport when my application was In Process in Buffalo, and sent them a photocopy of the new one.