+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

canadadream1

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2009
Doc's Request.
5-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-11-2009
File Transfer...
17-05-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2010
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2010
LANDED..........
sometime Jan 2011
jattu1980 said:
Guys, I finally got my PPR today!!! :) :) :)
I am so happy, I cant express it in words...all these months of waiting and ups and downs..and I finally get it today.
Will be sending in my Passport to the NY consulate day after tomorrow with the remaining required documents.

From here begins a new journey, leaving everything behind in US..and moving to Canada...I will be putting in my resignation with a notice period till October end...then I plan to goto India for some time...spend time with family...and come back to Canada and start a new life.
A bit unnerving when you think about it..but, well...this is what we all were after, ain't it! :D

Cheers to everyone who got movements in their file...hang in there....your time will be coming soon enough.
Congrats!!! Finally some movements...

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jattu1980 said:
I am so happy, I cant express it in words...all these months of waiting and ups and downs..and I finally get it today.
Will be sending in my Passport to the NY consulate day after tomorrow with the remaining required documents.

From here begins a new journey, leaving everything behind in US..and moving to Canada...I will be putting in my resignation with a notice period till October end...then I plan to goto India for some time...spend time with family...and come back to Canada and start a new life.
A bit unnerving when you think about it..but, well...this is what we all were after, ain't it! :D

Cheers to everyone who got movements in their file...hang in there....your time will be coming soon enough.
Well, you did it! Congratulations...
Cheers,

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
jattu1980 said:

Great feeling isn't it?
Congrats.
Looks like we will land at about the same time ;D

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honolulu said:
Great feeling isn't it?
Congrats.
Looks like we will land at about the same time ;D
Hi Honolulu,

How much time do we have for landing in canada after the visa is issued. Is it immediate or we have a time period of 6 months from the time of issue of visa.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazid said:
Hi Honolulu,

How much time do we have for landing in canada after the visa is issued. Is it immediate or we have a time period of 6 months from the time of issue of visa.
In your case, you have to land before August 30, 2011.
Cheers,

smallduck

Jul 21, 2010
NYC
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, NY (In Process)
NOC Code......
9xxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 05 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 02 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 10 2009 and Apr 21 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Jul 14 2010 to NYVO
Med's Request
Aug 24 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 15 2010 - and Med RCVD (Nov 16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Apr 04 2011, Decision made Apr 25 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 18 2011
beauhoe said:
In your case, you have to land before August 30, 2011.
Cheers,
yeap 1 year from the date of your Med Exam.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
sazid said:
Hi Honolulu,

Hi Sazid,
Beau and Smallduck have nailed it.
Typically you will get your Visa about 3 months after the Meds.
So,you should have about 9-10 months after the Visa by my reckoning.
Best wishes. May all your desires be fulfilled.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
beauhoe said:
Hey, are you getting ready?
Yup, Beau.
Buying my snow boots and thermal underwear for sure. Haha. I will probably throw away my Hawaiian shorts and Aloha T shirts too!
Seriously though, I am getting my driving records, my forestry degree accreditation and eval as well as my resume tweaked for the quick survival job.

Canada, lay out the poutine and the Timbits!!!
I am coming!!!!!

rahmanrahat

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2009
Doc's Request.
30-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-10-2009
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Med's Request
20-09-2010
Med's Done....
5-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2011
Belated Congrats Pro1! I'm still stuck between rock and a hard place, no movement on my file in Detroit what so ever.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahmanrahat said:
Belated Congrats Pro1! I'm still stuck between rock and a hard place, no movement on my file in Detroit what so ever.

Thank you rahmanrahat,

Do not worry, i am sure that you will be getting your visa before the end of this year, you are almost there.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honolulu said:
Yup, Beau.
Buying my snow boots and thermal underwear for sure. Haha. I will probably throw away my Hawaiian shorts and Aloha T shirts too!
Seriously though, I am getting my driving records, my forestry degree accreditation and eval as well as my resume tweaked for the quick survival job.

I am coming!!!!!
Keep your colorful Hawaiian shorts and Aloha T-shirts because you may need them for hot summer here unless you decided to land in Nunavut (I will not be able to visit you, hahahahah!). Yes, having a well prepared CV or resume will help you grab S. jobs.
My hello to your family,
Cheers,

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honolulu said:
Hi Sazid,
Beau and Smallduck have nailed it.
Typically you will get your Visa about 3 months after the Meds.
So,you should have about 9-10 months after the Visa by my reckoning.
Best wishes. May all your desires be fulfilled.
Hi All,

Thanks for the information , hope i get my PPR soon.

smallduck

Jul 21, 2010
NYC
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, NY (In Process)
NOC Code......
9xxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 05 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 02 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 10 2009 and Apr 21 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Jul 14 2010 to NYVO
Med's Request
Aug 24 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 15 2010 - and Med RCVD (Nov 16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Apr 04 2011, Decision made Apr 25 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 18 2011
Honolulu said:
Yup, Beau.

I am coming!!!!!
haha, Keep the shirt and short for go surfing man! you can do that in "Lake Ontario" :p. Anyway, summer is hot, winter is cold, it's just about 2 weeks summer in Can and yours colorful shirt/short will not help much :p. I'm looking for a beginner skiing lesson because it's popular and I can do it year-round ;).

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smallduck said:
Thanks man,

and
Passport Req..: 15 - 09 - 2010
VISA ISSUED...: 16 - 09 - 2010 "In person"
LANDED..........: 17 - 09 - 2010

The fastest in the world =))

Actually, I did that in purpose,

I was praying to god every moment to get my PPR before the deadline of my tuition fees which are 6500 $ per semester (international tuition fees), but it did not happen, the tuition fees date was July 28, 2010, and i had to pay the fees because even my study permit was about to expir next month, and i already applied for the renwal on Augest, and expected CIC to contact the school at any moment to check my attendance, and fees. I got very frustrated, and started my semester on Sep 7, 2010.

The PPR came to my email on Sep 15, the great thing here was by the help and mercy of the greatest god is that Sep 15 was Wednesday, and the PPR letter says that they accept applicants to come in person to Buffalo on Tuesday and thursday only, so i ran to my cousin asking him seriously to go to Buffalo the day after which he did by the help of god.

here was the serious matter:

The school refused to adjust my tuition fees for the current semester to be a domestic fees rather than international which will be $1600 per semester instead of $6500.

The other option was withdrawing the entire semester, and get a full refund less $1000 (administrative expenses and medical insurance), and the deadline for this withdrawal was Sep 20 and their condition was to be landed not only having the PR visa on your passport, so i was dying to get the visa before that date and land before that date to show the school that i became a permanent resident (the landing stamp, and the COPR, which i did on Sep 17 Friday and could not reach the school on that day before they close, then i went to the school in the last day of the deadline Sep 20 after the 2 days off (week end Sep 18, 19), and showed them my immigration papers, and withdraw the entire semester, and is entitled to $5500 refund.

I re applied for the winter semester which will be only $1600 per semester.

Thank god so much for his mercy and help.