None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
Dear Zahed/EnvioZA,

Thanks for youron November 2011. So, this time they (CIC) are.......CIO/CIC/VO also be faster in immigration matters to meet the normal time limit of 12 months to show-up their efficiency of immigration process in coming election. What you think?

Wishes,
Arasah

Thanks for ur information, Sir!

[/quote]

chima1980

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,27,2010
AOR Received.
PER received April 18th
IELTS Request
Included with app
Dear all
I was wondering if i didn't pass the eligible review (NER).
What will happend to my fees? CIO will refund it to me or not.
Can anyone has comment on this situation?

Chima

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
I think there is an order to emotions, isn't there?
Everyone who gets rejected will go through a series of feelings.
Initially, the devastation after so many weeks of hope will be crushing and you will think it is all over. You will be angry and want to blame someone else. You will call it unfair and rail against the decision. You will say that is it - I cannot go through that again.
After a while, you will be able to be calmer and see the truth of the decision - review the evidence and decide if CIO have been mistaken or accept if it is actually a failure on your part.
Only then can you make a sensible decision about how to proceed - to pursue CIO to change their decision or to accept the returned app, correct the error and start again.
In the early stages of this it is very hard to be criticised by others because you hurt so much and negative or even just practical comments only add to that. In the initial stages people need support and sympathy. We should be sensitive and judge when someone is ready to hear the more critical comments. Straight after they receive their rejection is not that time.

This is just my opinion, of course :)
My comments were constructive, not critical or judgemental.
Please re-read my post before saying I was criticising ppl??

Wayne.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Cappuccino said:
My comments were constructive, not critical or judgemental.
Please re-read my post before saying I was criticising ppl??

Wayne.
You misunderstand me completely, Wayne!
I am not saying that at all. I was referring to the initial comments by original poster canada0801 on this issue and quoted you to ensure the thread on this could be traced back and be understood by others reading. Neither of our comments make any sense without being able to find this and the thread is moving so fast with many different angles that I thought this was the best thing to do for clarity.
Are all these negs making you touchy? ;D
You know we all love you:-* :p

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
You misunderstand me completely, Wayne!
I am not saying that at all. I was referring to the initial comments by original poster canada0801 on this issue and quoted you to ensure the thread on this could be traced back and be understood by others reading. Neither of our comments make any sense without being able to find this and the thread is moving so fast with many different angles that I thought this was the best thing to do for clarity.
Are all these negs making you touchy? ;D
You know we all love you:-* :p
Well ok sorry. But then if you're referring to comments made by the OP it may be less confusing if you reply to their post rather than replying to mine? If you reply to my post then surely I am going to think you're talking about comments made by me?

Wayne.

shacon

Jul 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a NER on Jan 19:(. I believe this was the IELTS week and the NER giving week.

Below is my case:

I have a TWP(6345). I had over 85 points but was rejected on the basis that my current occupation is not unter Skill type 0 A OR B. I have however worked as an accounting supervisor though still not in the class required I applied nevertheless and also based on what I read read on the links below. Technically my application was flawless.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-employment.asp

This did not state that your offer of employment must be a skilled one. If someone in the forum could clarify that would be good. I believe however that it is safer to have an offer of employment in the skill types i mentioned above or on the current noc list.

Best wishes to everyone.
Queencougar thanks for your support and Wayne your diligence.
Shacon

voicu

Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011 App. Delivered: 25-01-2011 CC Charged....: 27-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 PCC Req........: 18-04-2011 Medical Req....: 07-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent w/App Payment.........: CC DHL Signed By: DOUG
Amro Elsayed said:
you have been added to the spread sheet please confirm the mode of payment and of course when you get cashed

Amro
Thanks Amro,
My payment is CC, I will update when charged. Hopefully soon :).

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Cappuccino said:
Well ok sorry. But then if you're referring to comments made by the OP it may be less confusing if you reply to their post rather than replying to mine? If you reply to my post then surely I am going to think you're talking about comments made by me?

Wayne.
Sincere apologies, Wayne. I will try to be clearer in future.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
shacon, it is hard to have been rejected after so long. I believe that CIO were probably trying hard to see if they could fit you into A, B or O somehow to progress your application but they could not. Maybe if it is possible for you to transfer to another job while you are still in Canada and ensure that this could fit into one of these categories then you could apply again? They say it is much easier to get a job in Canada when you have Canadian experience and while you are there and have the clearance to work legally, this could be possible for you, perhaps?
I wish you the best of luck and hope something can work out for you soon.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
queencougar said:
Sincere apologies, Wayne. I will try to be clearer in future.
Ok no worries.
Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
shacon said:
I received a NER on Jan 19:(. I believe this was the IELTS week and the NER giving week.

Below is my case:

I have a TWP(6345). I had over 85 points but was rejected on the basis that my current occupation is not unter Skill type 0 A OR B. I have however worked as an accounting supervisor though still not in the class required I applied nevertheless and also based on what I read read on the links below. Technically my application was flawless.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-employment.asp

This did not state that your offer of employment must be a skilled one. If someone in the forum could clarify that would be good. I believe however that it is safer to have an offer of employment in the skill types i mentioned above or on the current noc list.

Best wishes to everyone.
Shacon
Hi Shacon,

I am very sorry to hear this. The wording on the CIC web site is, typically, ambigious and confusing.

It says:

For your application to be eligible for processing, you must:

* include the results of your official language proficiency test, AND
* have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
* have one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in at least one of the occupations listed here.

Work experience requirements

Your work experience must be:

* for at least one year, continuous, and paid (full-time or the equivalent in part-time), AND
* Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) list, AND
* within the last 10 years.

Now, the second part must surely refer to FSW1, since FSW2 are not being appraised on having 1 year's work experience. On the http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-employment.asp link it doesn't mentions that the TWP must have had a positive LMO, and miust be HRSDC approved - but it doesn't specifically mention that the TWP must be in a role which is Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B.

I think generally CIC's stance is that they only want immigrants to fill jobs which are Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B because they feel they have enough people for the other skill levels, but admittedly they are very unclear about this on their website when it comes to applying under FSW2 with a TWP/LMO.

I am very sorry to hear your application has been rejected. But there may be other ways to emmigrate to Canada. As Queencougar mentions it may be possible to secure a job in out of the qualifying levels and then apply again?

Best of luck,
Wayne.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
M1976 said:
4- M1976 1122 N/S 4th Nov London
Please my friend can you clarify the date the app received to the CIO as on 28 of october the cap filled for 1122 so please i think you make sure that you arrive before that date if not so you will file will be returned i'm sorry

AMro

M

marocain

shacon said:

Below is my case:

Best wishes to everyone.
Shacon
Hi Shacon,

Please check the OP06 page 41, it's mentioned:
"Arranged employment points are only awarded for occupations listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the NOC. If employment is arranged and the required documentation submitted between application and assessment, officers will award the points for arranged employment".

The OP06 is more detailed than the guidelines in the link you sent.

Good luck.