Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
If someone withdraw their application after receiving PER, do they still have a chance for payment returns?

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
nursemich said:
If someone withdraw their application after receiving PER, do they still have a chance for payment returns?
You must be joking!
I met two people at the IELTS who decided not to go to Canada after receiving their approval (one of them actually did this TWICE and backed out each time) and they did not get their money back.
Quite right, too! Why should they?
CIO have done their bit and if someone is entering into something as serious as this and then changing their mind, that is their problem. I do feel sorry for anyone whose circumstances genuinely change out of the blue, but that is much less likely now the process is quicker than in the bad old days when folk could be waiting for 3 years plus.
Everyone should think carefully before entering into this process and make sure that they are committed to it. It makes me so angry when I see people clogging up the system and then failing to go, changing their minds or going back home soon after landing because they find they don't like it.
We who are serious and have done our research and put our money where our mouths are about this could do without fickle types slowing the rest of us down by using up the valuable time of the immigration system.
Money back? NO!

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
chima1980 said:
Dear all
I was wondering if i didn't pass the eligible review (NER).
What will happend to my fees? CIO will refund it to me or not.
Can anyone has comment on this situation?

Chima

Hey y r u losing hope for not getting PER. have u checked with ur payment whether its withdrawn or not? if it is withdrawn then surely u will get PER. if u were not be eligible then they will not encash the payment and will send ur whole package back within near abt 3months of application.

Gud Luck!
AC

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
chima1980 said:
Dear all
I was wondering if i didn't pass the eligible review (NER).
What will happend to my fees? CIO will refund it to me or not.
Can anyone has comment on this situation?

Chima
There is no need to worry, chima1980. You only submitted on 27th October, so it is nowhere near time for you to receive PER yet. Your money has been taken so you just need to wait now. Our BD has been cashed on 23rd September and we have still not received PER, so be calm and yours will be on its way in good time. :D
For applicants who have been rejected after their money was taken, I do not think payment gets to applicants quickly at all if they are due a refund. The money is not refundable in any case, as I understand it, if the application fails at the Visa Office stage.
Also Bankers Draft is hard to refund as they would have to contact the applicant for their bank account details in order to refund. CC applicants might be quicker but I doubt it.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Everyone:
I haven't had time to catch up on the full extent of Forum posts since I was away, but this one caught my eye. When I read it....it made perfect sense to me. The poster states that the Canadian (UNCLE-in-law) or HE, provided a letter outlining his (the Uncles') relationship to the poster's WIFE, so it would be "her". So I have missed where any typing error was made on the part of the original poster???
Comes back to my belief, be kinder than you need to be.
Have a restful weekend and let's hope PERs will fly out on Monday.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Pippin said:
Hi Everyone:
I haven't had time to catch up on the full extent of Forum posts since I was away, but this one caught my eye. When I read it....it made perfect sense to me. The poster states that the Canadian (UNCLE-in-law) or HE, provided a letter outlining his (the Uncles') relationship to the poster's WIFE, so it would be "her". So I have missed where any typing error was made on the part of the original poster???
Have a restful weekend and let's hope PERs will fly out on Monday.
As always, you say it so much more eloquently and simpler than I, Pippin. ;)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
There is no need to worry, chima1980. You only submitted on 27th October, so it is nowhere near time for you to receive PER yet. Your money has been taken so you just need to wait now. Our BD has been cashed on 23rd September and we have still not received PER, so be calm and yours will be on its way in good time. :D
For applicants who have been rejected after their money was taken, I do not think payment gets to applicants quickly at all if they are due a refund. The money is not refundable in any case, as I understand it, if the application fails at the Visa Office stage.
Also Bankers Draft is hard to refund as they would have to contact the applicant for their bank account details in order to refund. CC applicants might be quicker but I doubt it.
My understanding is that alll applicants who get rejected between encashment and before PER (e.g. NER) will get a full refund of their payment fees. However, this is likely to be several months going on the experiences of pre-June 26 (<J26) applicants.

After receiving PER, if people are rejected at visa office then there is no refund (and really by visa office stage the only reasons for rejections would be if something cropped up in the security/background checks, or they found out you'd been lying about something, or there were problems with your medicals).

Wayne.

Wayne.

mpatel6

Dec 29, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER - 1st Feb'11, 2nd AOR - waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Sorry for hearing bad news of NER for Zint and Shacon. It makes me more nervous as i am expecting result of my file any-day from now.

All the best to all in waiting.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cappuccino said:
My understanding is that alll applicants who get rejected between encashment and before PER (e.g. NER) will get a full refund of their payment fees. However, this is likely to be several months going on the experiences of pre-June 26 (<J26) applicants.

After receiving PER, if people are rejected at visa office then there is no refund (and really by visa office stage the only reasons for rejections would be if something cropped up in the security/background checks, or they found out you'd been lying about something, or there were problems with your medicals).

Wayne.

Wayne.
Lol after you have made 1337 posts it changes it to say "Leet" ;) Of course this will be #1338 so it'll disappear by the time u read this!
Wayne.

deeann

Oct 11, 2010
Hey guys,
I'm not active in making comments here but this page has been my sanity over the last 4 months. I am a September 7 applicant and I finally received my PER on Friday. I really hope those of you who received a NER will try at least once again before giving up. If Canada is really your dream then dont give up.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
deeann said:
Hey guys,
I'm not active in making comments here but ................. then dont give up.

Hey deeann

Better Late than Never ...... :p :p ....... Congratulations.....

Cheers, Anil

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
deeann said:
Hey guys,
I'm not active in making comments here but this page has been my sanity over the last 4 months. I am a September 7 applicant and I finally received my PER on Friday. I really hope those of you who received a NER will try at least once again before giving up. If Canada is really your dream then dont give up.
THANK YOU, deeann!
I am also a Sept 7th and was just about giving up hope that there was anyone other than me who had not heard anything from that receipt date! You have renewed my faith that there might be news for us next week.
Congratulations to you and thank you so much for posting at last.
:-*

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
deeann said:
Hey guys,
congratulation sir for that and you really make our friends here most happy by this news 7th sep. applicant check your mail boxes and don't forget to check the Junk mail

Amro

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Amro Elsayed said:
congratulation sir for that and you really make our friends here most happy by this news 7th sep. applicant check your mail boxes and don't forget to check the Junk mail

Amro
Will do, Amro!
My husband and I operate a shift system - I check in the morning when CIO in NS are awake but my husband in B.C is still asleep and then my husband watches from NS lunch until I get home and then we both wait together in e-mail contact until NS go home.
So many nights we have had to leave one another with disappointment in our hearts, so I want to believe that next week will be the one for our celebration. I have a bottle of something bubbly standing by! :p
Keep your fingers crossed for us, everyone! Our white gap needs to be turning blue very soon!
If the next applicants on the tracker do not mind, can we go first next week, please? ;D

deeann

Oct 11, 2010
You are welcome guys. I really didn't want to be selfish with the news knowing that everyone was wondering what's going on at CIO. (I'm actually female).For everyone waiting, I wish you all the very best and good news this week.
My suggestion to those of you who got NER is to reapply and write an explanation letter for anything that is not too clear.
Also,I have a cousin who applied 3 times on her own without success and on the fourth try she used a lawyer and got through.
Finally we all have spiritual belief systems even though we might differ so we need to tap into them. Take Care all and best wishes.