waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dr.Alex said:
added dear...please confirm if ur app. received on 22 or 18 october, regards.
Hi Everybody,
Here is some different problem in my case.yesterday i called at CIO again,they said that my application has been sent back on 24 of aug as i have not received any packet back still.
When i asked about the reason,he said that the application is not as per new instructions,as NOC 2121 in which i applied doesn't exist in new list.I m waiitng for application,where is it i don't know.........
So please suggest me what should i do?

j_ny10

Nov 8, 2010
punjabi2121 said:
Hi Everybody,
Here is some different problem in my case.yesterday i called at CIO again,they said that my application has been sent back on 24 of aug as i have not received any packet back still.
When i asked about the reason,he said that the application is not as per new instructions,as NOC 2121 in which i applied doesn't exist in new list.I m waiitng for application,where is it i don't know.........

Hi!
Do you have the number of CIO?Can you please let me know?Thank you so much!It will be much appreciated.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
punjabi2121 said:
Hi Everybody,
There is nothing u can do rather than waiting right now. CIO doesnt use express service that is why it may take 2-3 months to reach your address.Can u give us the phone number of CIO?

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
There is nothing u can do rather than waiting right now. CIO doesnt use express service that is why it may take 2-3 months to reach your address.Can u give us the phone number of CIO?
its 0016139444000 then press 1...2..1..2....1

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
punjabi2121 said:
Hi Everybody,
NOC2121 is there in the new list, how can they say that? and did you include your birth certificate?

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Dr.Hasib said:
....... CIO doesnt use express service that is why it may take 2-3 months to reach your address.....
It quite puzzling why its taking 2 to 3 months for applications to be returned, especially when the earlier post June 25 cases were receiving them within 2 to 3 weeks!

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
johnyusa said:
NOC2121 is there in the new list, how can they say that? and did you include your birth certificate?
No birth certificate is not included in application but they are not giving that reason for rejection

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Temasek said:
It quite puzzling why its taking 2 to 3 months for applications to be returned, especially when the earlier post June 25 cases were receiving them within 2 to 3 weeks!
well it depends. CIO use GPO of canada. GPO of Canada send it to the GPO of applicants country. Now, it's applicants country GPO's responsibility to deliver it to applicant's address. Those who got their application back in 2-3 weeks are lucky to have reliable & quick service from their GPO.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
punjabi2121 said:
No birth certificate is not included in application but they are not giving that reason for rejection
As your applicaiton was not in 29 NOC list, they didnt even check your documents. ....

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Dr.Hasib said:
well it depends. CIO use GPO of canada. GPO of Canada send it to the GPO of applicants country. Now, it's applicants country GPO's responsibility to deliver it to applicant's address. Those who got their application back in 2-3 weeks are lucky to have reliable & quick service from their GPO.
That may be the case. But it is too much of a coincidence that the applicants till about mid August received theirs within a couple of weeks, and all of those thereafter received theirs after a couple of months.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Dr Hasib: Awww, don't pick on poor punjabi2121....his NOC is in the list of 29 as Biologists and Related Scientists. It is CIO who messed up, but I think your analysis regarding the birth cert could be true...if they didn't believe he had a valid application they certainly wouldn't have gone into it in any depth. You might have saved his bacon if he can turn around his application and include the birth cert (or was that a previously discussed issue of which I am not aware?) Why was the BC not included in the first application? Was there a cover letter and other documents for proof (risky)?
Punjabi2121...you have to get that application polished up and sent back with all required documents and a cover letter showing the error. HUGE sticker on outside of envelope with original receipt date and instruction to open and place in queue as application returned in error. And, as Wayne suggested, include copy of courier documents showing original receipt date, etc. Good Luck!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
punjabi2121, I also meant to add that Meialua just got the application back 8 Nov and it was sent around 25 Aug I believe. Hopefully you will have your package safely in hand shortly.

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
Yestrday i had a word with ielts authority ....they say they will neither give othr copy nor will they send my documents along with the new issued copy ....what a bu**s***...Now the only option i ve is to sit fr the test again ...... :(

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
doc manu: Would you think it an idea to call CIO to see if they will accept an IELTS copy with a cover letter explaining your returned application was lost in the mail and IELTS refuse to give you another original? It is possible for them to check the authenticity directly with IELTS if they have questions. Secondly, as it appears more returned applications (sent in last week of August) are now finding their way home, would it be prudent to wait a bit longer and see if yours also shows up?

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
doc manu said:
Yestrday i had a word with ielts authority ....they say they will neither give othr copy nor will they send my documents along with the new issued copy ....what a bu**s***...Now the only option i ve is to sit fr the test again ...... :(
Ask them to send a copy to an employer's address -they dont issue another IELTS score report copy for the candidate, but they send original copies to Educational institutes/employers if requested. So may be you can give the address of your employer and put the name of one of your collegue (taking his/her permission ofcourse) as the recipient, Or send it to one of your friend's office. This is one way you can get an original copy at hand pretty soon without any hassle. I hope it works for you.