+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Chata 10: Are you positive that this is a total rejection? By the way you have presented it in your first paragraph (" They ask to please revise the highlighted items on the Appendix checklist attached to the cover letter. ") is sounds as if they are asking for you to REVISE THE HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS, attach the cover letter and resubmit package. I'm not an expert, but do others read it the same way?
I agree I am not sure HOW you would revise the documents other than to make an explicit cover letter describing how these documents are written in your country. Could you add an additional photocopy of the document and use a red pen to show CIO where to FIND the exact dates of birth on the birth/marrige certificates. It sounds like a case of inexperience. Having 0631 to fall back on is wonderful insurance. It will be interesting to hear what your Visa OFfice recommends. Please let us know and Good Luck!

Chata10

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
NOC Code......
1122/0631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent w/appl. 8.5 General Band
Thanks, Pippin. I guess I feel kind of discouraged today, as I really do not understand why the package was returned. I do understand though that there is no use in dwelling over something I cannot change. My fear is, as I stated before, resubmitting everything, paying $80 for courier services once again, only to get rejected afterwards.

I went today afternoon with the complete package over to OIM, an NGO that helps you out with the immigration process later in the game (when they ask you for medicals). Still, I went over there hoping to get a second opinion. They could not really find anything wrong with the documents or the translation... so I guess I must reprint everything they marked and resend with the other NOC.

Applying under 0631 also worries me, as duties in that NOC might be subject to their interpretation, as I was more of a foodservice consultant with duties that also fall within foodservice management... but who knows....what other chance do I have???

What makes me mad is doing everything alll over again becasue of somebody else's mistake...I mean, this ould actually happen to anyone who does not live in an English speaking country!!! My birth certificates are not titled "Birth certificates" so I guess I will have to print a cover page for each document indicating what it is.... not cool....

Anyway, thanks for the support...today I felt defeated...but I have friends who understand EXACTLY what I'm going through,,,,

Will let you guys know when my Visa Office responds...

Chata

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
As others advised, resubmit your application with cover letter giving as detailed and clear explanation as possible.

From what i have read on this forum and understood so far, CIC will most likely accept your application as if it was accepted on the date your first submitted it, provided you give very clear explanation why your file merits to be processed so.

Wish you good luck!

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Shalom1 said:
Thank you Pippin.
That is very encouraging. I am very pleased to have made the initial 1000 and hope to make it to the final ones that are successful. I actually sent it with standard post from the post office (though with delivery confirmation). I choose to land in Edmonton; though I have relatives in Toronto.
Another development: My wife applied for FSW in July 2007 and was received 1st october 2007 in Accra (Ghana) office. They started procesing since 31st Dec 2007. The status has remained "we started processing your application since 31st Dec 2007" and nothing changed. the bank notified me (after enquiry) that the Bank draft is only valid for 6 mths. I canclled it since 2008. We got a letter from them just last month saying that they could not cash the draft. Can you imagine after 3 years! I don't know if they think that bank draft has 10 years validity. In the letter, they threatened to cancel the application if another draft is not sent withing 60 days. I have sent another draft to them through DHL. Tracking from DHL website shows that it will be delivered to the visa office this morning - 8th november. I had to pay again because I don't know which will come first. besides, we have waited for so long.
Good for you and your wife coz you applied in 2007 and has progress, ours was in 2006 and still in process. No news yet.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
meialua said:
According to CIO I forgot to attached my husbands passport and it is not true, I checked all documents returned and the photocopy of the passport is there (with all pages). Now they cap is reached (1122) and my application was rejected because of a CIO error.
Hi meialua – So sorry to hear about your situation. As was suggested by the others, do sent back your application with an accompanying letter; but in doing so, I would suggest that you also point out anything implied that would show that you have in fact submitted photocopies of your husband’s passport – e.g. similar date the documents were notorized as with other documents, etc. Otherwise it may be just a case of your word against theirs. My only concern is whether CIO would have the unilateral authority to reverse a decision (even if there is a mistake); as technically, if they do, they would need to process 1001 applications – 1 above the cap given under the Ministerial Instruction.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Cappuccino said:
75% of June applicants on the June have now reported to have received a reply (either AOR or rejection). It's fair to assume that a few of those, especially the earlier ones, haven't actually reported on the forum - so I think we are looking at around the 80% mark of June applicants now finished their eligibility review.

Same for the May thread around 75% of applicants reported have finished eligibility review.

Not sure if CIC are just being slow with the remaining 25% or whether these are just people who haven't reply on the forum.

Either way I would say it's looking good for post-June 26 to start getting AORs by the end of November, IF CIC are not stockpiling them, as some of us suspect they might be.

Perhaps when we send our letter to CIC we should ask when they expect the FIRST post-June 26 AORs to be sent out, rather then just giving us an arbitary "33 weeks from receipt date" figure.

Wayne.
I dont understand this, if they are almost finished with May and June, and will issue AOR for post 6/26 MI after 33 weeks, that doesnt make sense, what are they going to do in between when they are going to review almost 3k applications upto this date. I would rather know now if my application will fail than later(33weeks). Waiting is so stressfull.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
meialua said:
Hi Everybody,

I have a huge problem and I am very confused regarding my application. It was received 25th august 2010 and rejected the 30th. I dont understand why I got the whole package back TODAY after two months.

According to CIO I forgot to attached my husbands passport and it is not true, I checked all documents returned and the photocopy of the passport is there (with all pages). Now they cap is reached (1122) and my application was rejected because of a CIO error.

Could anybody give some light here?. First, I am going to call Call Center and then decide what to do.... I am very upset that was not my mistake but theirs, should I make a complaint?

Thanks
Did they charge your CC or DD?

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Chata10 said:
Thanks, Pippin. I guess I feel kind of discouraged today, as I really do not understand why the package was returned. I do understand though that there is no use in dwelling over something I cannot change. My fear is, as I stated before, resubmitting everything, paying $80 for courier services once again, only to get rejected afterwards.

I went today afternoon with the complete package over to OIM, an NGO that helps you out with the immigration process later in the game (when they ask you for medicals). Still, I went over there hoping to get a second opinion. They could not really find anything wrong with the documents or the translation... so I guess I must reprint everything they marked and resend with the other NOC.

Applying under 0631 also worries me, as duties in that NOC might be subject to their interpretation, as I was more of a foodservice consultant with duties that also fall within foodservice management... but who knows....what other chance do I have???

What makes me mad is doing everything alll over again becasue of somebody else's mistake...I mean, this ould actually happen to anyone who does not live in an English speaking country!!! My birth certificates are not titled "Birth certificates" so I guess I will have to print a cover page for each document indicating what it is.... not cool....

Anyway, thanks for the support...today I felt defeated...but I have friends who understand EXACTLY what I'm going through,,,,

Chata
You can make an affidavit stating the facts and explanation, that should do it, make sure the affidavit is notarized to make it more legal and acceptable.

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
list updated again on monday.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
carl128 said:
Good for you and your wife coz you applied in 2007 and has progress, ours was in 2006 and still in process. No news yet.
Hi Carl128,
We have not really heard anything I am just hoping that they will start processing soon. I don't understand the system itself. My friend and his wife submitted in 2006 to London office. They arrived canada early last year.
All the best!

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
meialua said:
Hi Everybody,

I have a huge problem and I am very confused regarding my application. It was received 25th august 2010 and rejected the 30th. I dont understand why I got the whole package back TODAY after two months.

Could anybody give some light here?. First, I am going to call Call Center and then decide what to do.... I am very upset that was not my mistake but theirs, should I make a complaint?

Thanks
Hi meialua,
If you decided to send the application back to them as others have advised, please do not write the NOC number at the front of the envelop as they may mistaken it for a new application. Since it is 1122, they may not open it because the cap has been reached. Make it look different from other applications. If they don't open it, you may not have any chance.
Best wishes

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Hi meialua,
Pls act fast. Decide on what to do and do it quickly. Be encouraged. To every rule, there is an exception. Your application may just be the exception with CIO.
Best wishes

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
carl128 said:
I dont understand this, if they are almost finished with May and June, and will issue AOR for post 6/26 MI after 33 weeks, that doesnt make sense, what are they going to do in between when they are going to review almost 3k applications upto this date. I would rather know now if my application will fail than later(33weeks). Waiting is so stressfull.
I am also not sure, if they are done with the eligibility reviews until sept 10, whats stopping them to send AORs? If we don't see any AOR by mid nov, they may be stockpiling until april and then send AOR to finish the processing of our applications before the start of june 2011.

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Chata10 said:

Chata
I have experienced the same, I sent first package (uncompleted one)to CIO by using registered mail, but the next day, I did realize my mistake and resent the completed one again engaging the fast post (double cost of registered mail but wanna my package get there more rapidly),but my second package was hold by the Custom office a few days ( caused by my slipshod, I didn’t mentioned on the envelope what is inside). So my second package reached CIO after long journey (I haven’t blamed any party as they have done their duties solely and delayed by just my faults), but within two days, my CC has been charged, after one month, I’d received my first uncompleted packaged and likewise your situation, CIO highlighted the items in the cover letter and in the attached checklist. So even CIO returned back the application, don’t feel down and distress, you resend second one with explanation (your country’s birth certificate format). Lift up your spirit, life is a mosaic of ups and downs and of challenges.

j_ny10

Nov 8, 2010
Hi everyone!
I have a very big problem!I just sent an application to CIO in Nova Scotia for Federal Skilled Worker but unfortunately I forgot to write a very important thing in the mailing address " Attn: SW1-NOC#".Too late already when I realize about it coz the courier delivered it to them. Now getting paranoid if I'm gonna send them another set of application.They might just trash my documents and its very hard to start all over again. :( Did anybody encounter the same problem as mine?What's the best thing to do?Please help!!!