+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
CIC updated the Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada as per quarterly update in October:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

As expected, they still dont have any information for post-June 26 apps obviously since none has been fowraded to the visa offices yet...the website says -"Processing times for applications received on or after June 26, 2010 are unavailable as sufficient final decision data does not exist".

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
doc manu said:
Yestrday i had a word with ielts authority ....they say they will neither give othr copy nor will they send my documents along with the new issued copy ....what a bu**s***...Now the only option i ve is to sit fr the test again ...... :(
hi doc manu,

I sat ielts exam and received one original.

I also arranged for a letter from my employer for another original, it got delivered, free of charge, within 2 weeks.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
punjabi2121 said:
Hi Everybody,
Here is some different problem in my case.yesterday i called at CIO again,they said that my application has been sent back on 24 of aug as i have not received any packet back still.
When i asked about the reason,he said that the application is not as per new instructions,as NOC 2121 in which i applied doesn't exist in new list.I m waiitng for application,where is it i don't know.........
So please suggest me what should i do?
Punjabi2121, this reason given by CIO sounds strange to me. I am also in NOC 2121, clearly stated on my package envelope, which was received by Paul Robar on 30th August, and DD cashed on 16th Sept. I am also aware that, there has been updates by CIO on number of applications received so far on NOC 2121( 158 as at 1st Nov), towards the overall cap.
Just wondering if you heard the VO correctly, I guess you would have to wait until you receive your returned package, a letter must be attached, and you can take it from there. This NOC is slow, and I pray you make it before the final count.
Good luck!!.

faraz_fahimi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011 and CC charged 28-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER 24-10-2011 and AOR 15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process 16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-02-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
24-06-2012
hi
here is specification of a complete application package(which i think will fall in the CAP).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/faq.asp#Q9

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
punjabi2121 said:
Hi Everybody,
Here is some different problem in my case.yesterday i called at CIO again,they said that my application has been sent back on 24 of aug as i have not received any packet back still.
When i asked about the reason,he said that the application is not as per new instructions,as NOC 2121 in which i applied doesn't exist in new list.I m waiitng for application,where is it i don't know.........
So please suggest me what should i do?
Hello Panjabi2121. Sorry to hear your case.
I also applied under NOC 2121.
Could you please share what exactly is your professional background? Because NOC 2121 is a vast field. I suppose you are in the NOC. Can't understand basis of rejection.
Anyway, as soon as you get the application back, you might find their explanation inside.
NOC 2121 reached only 172 . It will take sometime to reach cap. Therefore poliash the application and resend ASAP.
I hope you will make it to the cap.
Good luck.

migchery

Oct 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j_ny10 said:
Hi everyone!
I have a very big problem!I just sent an application to CIO in Nova Scotia for Federal Skilled Worker but unfortunately I forgot to write a very important thing in the mailing address " Attn: SW1-NOC#".Too late already when I realize about it coz the courier delivered it to them. Now getting paranoid if I'm gonna send them another set of application.They might just trash my documents and its very hard to start all over again. :( Did anybody encounter the same problem as mine?What's the best thing to do?Please help!!!
Hi buddy
Is it possible to ask the courier to put ur NOC on the envelop by hand?
And IMO even if it was already signed by CIO,ur mistake won't lead to refusal.

best wishes

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
migchery said:
Hi buddy
Is it possible to ask the courier to put ur NOC on the envelop by hand?

best wishes
If its not too late ( less than 24 hours or so) , your package may be still with the same courier service which you initially used.You should call them ASAP and ask to put the information. It is possible even to change address over phone as long as they still have your package with them.
Hope you can make it.

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
carl128 said:
Did they charge your CC or DD?
Dear meialua,
sorry about what happenned to you,you said you submitted on the 25th August and it was rejected on the 30th,how did you know it was rejected on the 30th,Did you call them???

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Naija Pikin said:
Punjabi2121, this reason given by CIO sounds strange to me. I am also in NOC 2121, clearly stated on my package envelope, which was received by Paul Robar on 30th August, and DD cashed on 16th Sept. I am also aware that, there has been updates by CIO on number of applications received so far on NOC 2121( 158 as at 1st Nov), towards the overall cap.
Just wondering if you heard the VO correctly, I guess you would have to wait until you receive your returned package, a letter must be attached, and you can take it from there. This NOC is slow, and I pray you make it before the final count.
Good luck!!.
NAIJA PIKIN,i am also a nigerian,but i applied under NOC 2151,could you please call me this number(08036474937) and let's talk.i submitted my application on 26th october and got there on the 1st of Nov.Thanks,will be expecting your call.

psychnars

Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
4151 (Psych)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application Recvd Oct. 18, 2010: post june 2010
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
April 11, 2011 (kids' and mine); June 25, 2011-hubby's
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug. 04, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 24, 2011
LANDED..........
Saskatchewan; Nov. 3, 2011
pls include me in your list:

NOC-4151
Date Received by Paul: Oct 18, 2010
BD encashed before Nov.3, 2010 -bank can't determine exact date but confirmed that it has already been encashed

Btw, i submitted my application package without the Visa Office specific checklist in it. I forgot to include it in my package. Lucky me, CIO still encashed my BD.

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
psychnars said:
pls include me in your list:

NOC-4151
Date Received by Paul: Oct 18, 2010
BD encashed before Nov.3, 2010 -bank can't determine exact date but confirmed that it has already been encashed

Btw, i submitted my application package without the Visa Office specific checklist in it. I forgot to include it in my package. Lucky me, CIO still encashed my BD.
I am new on this site,and i find it very helpful and how i wish that i have found this site before i sent my documents.

NOC-3152
Application send last Nov.3,2010.

My present dilemma,i received and email from DHL,stating that my package was not successful delivery because of it has incorrect address,among of our group,I am the only one who received such email,since we are group of 4,and we sent all our documents in one package.

I called the DHL office,but they told me that i received a spasm mail,and i have to disregard it,and when i check their own website,they also warm their customers about this kind of computer virus that came from their website.

Honestly,i am really frustrated then first time i read the mail,it took me a couple minutes to comprehend everything.If it is true,i am really mad,because how come i am the only one who received the notice,in fact we are all 4 people who submit our application and we used only one DHL package to minimize the cost.

I am having several sleepless nights last month,just to complete all the necessary papers,and submit to the N/S.Anyway,i just felt sharing my experience.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
doc manu said:
Yestrday i had a word with ielts authority ....they say they will neither give othr copy nor will they send my documents along with the new issued copy ....what a bu**s***...Now the only option i ve is to sit fr the test again ...... :(
Hi Doc Manu and other guys who will be taking IELTS again. This is a trick you can do. When filling up the IELTS form, there is a space at the end which allows you to send the original IELTS cert to 5 firms/ companies/ imigration authorities. Yuo can write in whatever companies there as you want (up to 5). So i had entered my company where i work and my wifes' company too. So when the results arrived, i got 3 originals with me. They send these free of cost too. I have not been required to use them as my CC was charged but just in case.
Cheers

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
kolhapuri said:
Hi Doc Manu and other guys who will be taking IELTS again. This is a trick you can do. When filling up the IELTS form, there is a space at the end which allows you to send the original IELTS cert to 5 firms/ companies/ imigration authorities. Yuo can put it whatever companies there as you want (up to 5). So i had entered my company where i work and my wifes' company too. So when the results arrived, i got 3 originals with me. They send these free of cost too. I have not been required to use them as my CC was charged but just in case.
Cheers
good idea...never thought this way...+1 from me.
cheers

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Pippin said:
Dr Hasib: Awww, don't pick on poor punjabi2121....his NOC is in the list of 29 as Biologists and Related Scientists. It is CIO who messed up, but I think your analysis regarding the birth cert could be true...if they didn't believe he had a valid application they certainly wouldn't have gone into it in any depth. You might have saved his bacon if he can turn around his application and include the birth cert (or was that a previously discussed issue of which I am not aware?) Why was the BC not included in the first application? Was there a cover letter and other documents for proof (risky)?
Punjabi2121...you have to get that application polished up and sent back with all required documents and a cover letter showing the error. HUGE sticker on outside of envelope with original receipt date and instruction to open and place in queue as application returned in error. And, as Wayne suggested, include copy of courier documents showing original receipt date, etc. Good Luck!
Ohh god, u r right!!!! NOC 2121 is in the list!!!!!...How come CIO made such a mistake!!!!
Now, i am thinking in different way;maybe CIO returned his application because he hadn't include Birth certificate!!!

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
kolhapuri said:
Hi Doc Manu and other guys who will be taking IELTS again. This is a trick you can do. When filling up the IELTS form, there is a space at the end which allows you to send the original IELTS cert to 5 firms/ companies/ imigration authorities. Yuo can put it whatever companies there as you want (up to 5). So i had entered my company where i work and my wifes' company too. So when the results arrived, i got 3 originals with me. They send these free of cost too. I have not been required to use them as my CC was charged but just in case.
Cheers
Apparently this doesn't seem to work in India. We tried this, but they confirmed they will only send it to IELTS recognizing institutions and immigration authorities, not to any employers.

Indira Prabhakaran.