+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
Cam, you can be SURE there will be a party when you ALL get here! Congratulations Wendy...see you soon!
Thank you Pippin, I can't wait for my family to meet everyone also :) Buffalo is causing delays, but in the grand scheme of things, what's a year or two... Hope you are fine and things are working out for you. It's great to see you post again ;D

Cam

John McClane

Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/02/2011
AOR Received.
14/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Passports sent on 14/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 18/11/2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Feb 2012
My eCAS status has been changed yesterday as

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 26, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

Passports and RPRF has been already sent them (NDVO) with Medical receipt.

Now, how much time they will take for decision made and for sending back the passports?

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
John McClane said:
My eCAS status has been changed yesterday as

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 26, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

Passports and RPRF has been already sent them (NDVO) with Medical receipt.

Now, how much time they will take for decision made and for sending back the passports?
hope not too late!!! ;)

congratz!! ;D

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
mitali said:
Hi Param,

Why do you need a CUP of poison.....Is poison adulterated too? :D

Don't want to lose a fine member to the tantrums of Immigration..... :'(

Cheer up dear friend....everything comes in the RIGHT time as DESTINED. I guess this wait is earning you friends and good wishes at least from this FORUM...isn't it?

BEST OF LUCK.....

Mitali
Dear Mitali
Thanks for posting a message in the right spirit. We all must know deep in our hearts that we can only do our best n must live with what we get as a result- Happily. I was also a bit distressed till a couple of days back when I did not get medicals. Then I reminded myself the teachings of Lord Krishna. I have done my duty, it is now for God to reward me. I have told myself, I will no longer worry or even think about immigration till I hear somethong from CHC.
This simple decision has put my mind to rest. I am an Anaesthetist and head an ICU. I see poison victims often n know how they repent later for having had poison for reasons so trivial. I don't mean Param had any real intention of poisoning himself. It is his expression of frustration. Even this negative feeling must be repelled.
I hope n pray Paramvir gets a positive result soon. Best of luck to all others waiting.

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
Hello everyone...i am new to this forum....i am a january 2011 applicant...currently living in UK...my case is now in process...but the problem is that now i am married...i got married in uk and my spouse doesnot have a valid visa...he is a case of overstay in UK...Now that i have to update my husband details to visa office...

Will this affect my case...my husband has a valid passport but no valid uk visa...

please can anyone tell me what can be done...

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Today marks the one year anniversary since my application was received by CIO. No word from Buffalo and Ecas still showing RBVO! Until when? :'(

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
royalman said:
Dear Mitali
Thanks for posting a message in the right spirit. We all must know deep in our hearts that we can only do our best n must live with what we get as a result- Happily. I was also a bit distressed till a couple of days back when I did not get medicals. Then I reminded myself the teachings of Lord Krishna. I have done my duty, it is now for God to reward me. I have told myself, I will no longer worry or even think about immigration till I hear somethong from CHC.
This simple decision has put my mind to rest. I am an Anaesthetist and head an ICU. I see poison victims often n know how they repent later for having had poison for reasons so trivial. I don't mean Param had any real intention of poisoning himself. It is his expression of frustration. Even this negative feeling must be repelled.
I hope n pray Paramvir gets a positive result soon. Best of luck to all others waiting.
Thanks Royal..... It was just in good sense of humour...

I am glad the forum gave me so many friends...

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
mitali said:
Hi Param,

Why do you need a CUP of poison.....Is poison adulterated too? :D

Don't want to lose a fine member to the tantrums of Immigration..... :'(

Cheer up dear friend....everything comes in the RIGHT time as DESTINED. I guess this wait is earning you friends and good wishes at least from this FORUM...isn't it?

BEST OF LUCK.....

Mitali
Mitali you always prove that you are an awsome being....

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I spent a productive evening researching the minutes of CICIP meetings held since November 2010. I've put links to them in the thread, "CICIP MEETING MINUTES, worth reading!" They are FULL of information. One item that hit me was the problem faced early on with the refusals on applications without birth certificates from a few countries. It appears that there WERE provisions for these applicants to resubmit their applications as long as they met the requirements and were received before the end of June, 2011. Did that information ever make it to those involved????
Happy reading and Night All!

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you everyone for your kinds wishes and congratulations! I hope that everyone here crosses the finish line at the earliest and we can all head to Canada.

To Pippin, Cam, Katy and everyone else in Vancouver or heading that way, we're certainly going to have a great party; Louise and Mitali, you'll have to join in too if you want the chocolate cake!!! ;D ;D

Have an awesome weekend everyone! And may the new week be filled with great news and joy!

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think NDVO opended the fies of the applicants whose address disappeared last mont.

Most of the members whose address disappeared on 27, 28, 29, 30 September got MR. (Sethi, sidarth, john , larence,skumar etc)

Rest r now consider pending cases (Me, Paramvir, Royalman etc)

....but i still have hope that Paramvir, Royalman n mine medicals have been issued