Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

rayon_joy

May 8, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members
is there any statutory time limit for geting the CAIPS notes? if yes than where can i find the details?

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sara14 said:
Dear canadestin,

Sorry i missed out u, im really sorry for it. thanks for ur comments and U always helped me at time regarding the query whatever i made. thanks for ur wishes and all the best for ur future too.

Sara
:)

siddharth27012004

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2010
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
4-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
11-MARCH-2011
Med's Request
28/09/11
Med's Done....
11/10/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28/09/11
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Destined said:
Dear admins (NDVO & International sheets)

Please update my status to Medicals + RRPF + Passport request received . (Dated 4th October & received by me on 9 th Oct)
Even they have updated my status information as Medicals received.

Regards
Destined
Hi destined,
could you tell me when you went for medicals, and when you sent the mr,pcc,rprf,passport. I need to know cuz i did my medicals on 11th oct and sent the documents on 12th oct., but i have'nt received the acknowledgement of my medicals on my ecas.
kindly share the info
sid

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Congratulations my friend... :)

I am still waiting for some communication from VO :(

Destined said:
Dear admins (NDVO & International sheets)

Please update my status to Medicals + RRPF + Passport request received . (Dated 4th October & received by me on 9 th Oct)
Even they have updated my status information as Medicals received.

Regards
Destined

C

Cam1234

wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!!

I just want to announce that I have received my passports back from London VO with the gorgeous new maple leaf pasted in it! Thanks to everyone here who has helped in a million different ways......by sharing information, ideas, laughter and tears. This forum is not just a place to know more about immigration, it's the finest kind of support one could ask for, keeping us strong and standing upright when things are only working to try our patience and pull the ground out from beneath our feet.

I want to thank everyone here for always being there, 24/7! I hope I get the opportunity to meet as many of you as I possibly can!!!

My love and best wishes to all!!!
Wendy
Congratulations and best of luck to you Wendy ;D Hope you stop by here every now and then and visit... Look forward to meeting you someday in Canada :)

Cam

siddharth27012004

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2010
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
4-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
11-MARCH-2011
Med's Request
28/09/11
Med's Done....
11/10/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28/09/11
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
siddharth27012004 said:
Hi destined,
could you tell me when you went for medicals, and when you sent the mr,pcc,rprf,passport. I need to know cuz i did my medicals on 11th oct and sent the documents on 12th oct., but i have'nt received the acknowledgement of my medicals on my ecas.
kindly share the info
sid
Seniors,
I have confirmed with the hospital that they sent the medical reports on 13th oct, its been 9 days but no acknowledgement on the ecas. Could you share your views on this. The wait has been so long which has resulted in depleting my patience and tolerance level.
My friend sethi104 received his acknowledgment within 10 days, and skumar received his visa in 10days.
Am I asking too much too early?
please advice before the vacuum takes toll on me.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayon_joy said:
Dear Forum Members
is there any statutory time limit for geting the CAIPS notes? if yes than where can i find the details?
Here you go:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/time.asp

Replied to PM

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth27012004 said:
Seniors,
I have confirmed with the hospital that they sent the medical reports on 13th oct, its been 9 days but no acknowledgement on the ecas. Could you share your views on this. The wait has been so long which has resulted in depleting my patience and tolerance level.
My friend sethi104 received his acknowledgment within 10 days, and skumar received his visa in 10days.
paramavir.....any comments on the above post?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!!

I just want to announce that I have received my passports back from London VO with the gorgeous new maple leaf pasted in it! Thanks to everyone here who has helped in a million different ways......by sharing information, ideas, laughter and tears. This forum is not just a place to know more about immigration, it's the finest kind of support one could ask for, keeping us strong and standing upright when things are only working to try our patience and pull the ground out from beneath our feet.

I want to thank everyone here for always being there, 24/7! I hope I get the opportunity to meet as many of you as I possibly can!!!

My love and best wishes to all!!!
Wendy
Hi Wendy,

What a GOOD news to see first thing in the Morning.....so very happy for you. Now that the everyday WAIT is gone, what are your plans now..did you have more CHOCOLATE cake....I am sure you did and all the icing must have been smeared all across your face and obviously YOU did not care.. ;D ;D

Happy a successful future in Canada....

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth27012004 said:
Seniors,
Hi Sid,

Be vigilant and wait....and you are doing both.....so cannot suggest anything on that aspect.

Do you have confirmation that your Meds have reached VO? Remember Anil's and Shalom1's case? Send CSQ to confirm that...check if it has been misplaced (Hope not).

Wishing you all the BEST.

Mitali

siddharth27012004

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2010
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
4-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
11-MARCH-2011
Med's Request
28/09/11
Med's Done....
11/10/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28/09/11
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
thxs mitali,
I plan to request a CSQ the next coming week, The reason I want to delay is because there might be a possibility that the ecas has'nt been updated. So I think I will hold on tight till tuesdays.
My views..
awaiting your views
sid

amiuppal

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
mitali said:
Hi Sid,

Be vigilant and wait....and you are doing both.....so cannot suggest anything on that aspect.

Do you have confirmation that your Meds have reached VO? Remember Anil's and Shalom1's case? Send CSQ to confirm that...check if it has been misplaced (Hope not).

Wishing you all the BEST.

Mitali

hi mitali
do I have to send photocopies of app pages of passports also..
on the letter it is written as
for urslf copies of all pages of passport...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth27012004 said:
thxs mitali,
I plan to request a CSQ the next coming week, The reason I want to delay is because there might be a possibility that the ecas has'nt been updated. So I think I will hold on tight till tuesdays.
My views..
awaiting your views
sid
Hi Sid,

I guess a wait for a day or two will be of no harm.....have the CSQ drafted and come Tuesday, if you see no update then mail it.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amiuppal said:
hi mitali
do I have to send photocopies of app pages of passports also..
on the letter it is written as
for urslf copies of all pages of passport...
Please can you elaborate your query a little bit?

What is app pages? Sending PP to VO for stamping?

Mitali

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
saratracy said:
Hi Alex and Wucike,
Could I clarify the due dates on GMCS notes with both of you? It seems that Buffalo has done minimium on Wucike's and others' files according to gmcs notes. What do you mean "they", Alex? Are they Sydney-based CIO or Buffalo office? If the dates are written by CIO, then it may be the standard around the world and specific visa office will change them according to their own situation. Please clarify it for me.
Thanks much and best wishes,
saratracy

Hi Sara,
I didn't order Caips notes. I'm just trying to guess the process based on others' experience. Few post 6/26 Buffalo applicants got their notes back and they record some kind of due date for all the checks of one year from the day of PER email. Since our buffalo is asleep I believe Sidney requested that date. If that's the case I sure hope buffalo will not change those dates.

Alex.