Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
JasonBourne said:
Mitali,

ND VO asks for VALID PASSPORTS. So yes one can only send current passports. But to be on the safer side I sent ( and I think most of the applicants too) the expired passport as well to avoid any further delay.

Thanks
Hi JasonBourne,

Any updates on the encashment of your RPRF ??

Regards
Nokiadesire

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
easthammer said:
He has not hide intentionally. And his passport is expired and i.e he renew his passport. And he has just send copy of new passport to CIO and NDVO has asked his current passport only..
wat abt travel history doc?...ur frnd travld to uk..so did he submit wid app to cio?..i hope he dint forget that :)
If yes den der r chances that vo may ask old pp to check the visa n travel dates.
Ask him to keep fingers crossed till he get visa.
And if he hasnt mentioned abt travel history ...den only luck can favor him

BTW is this sethi?....asking bcos i saw post frm sethi...he gave same reply to my post before u....n now it is removed.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonBourne said:
Mitali,

ND VO asks for VALID PASSPORTS. So yes one can only send current passports. But to be on the safer side I sent ( and I think most of the applicants too) the expired passport as well to avoid any further delay.

Thanks
Thanks Jason for the update... I believed that all passports (New and Old) were to be sent ....or was it for some other VO?

Do you have a link to support or is it mentioned on the papers that you received from VO?

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hey, Canadestin....how about having Coffee with me when you come to Canada? ;D ;D Hope we will not fight when we meet..... :D :D

Mitali
yes, y not......but coffee? it will b over in few minutes.......plan for something big...which takes lot of time......bcos mostly fight doesnt start within few mins of conversation....it takes time :)

and yeah, ur doing a great job....i shud admit it.

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
mitali said:
Thanks Jason for the update... I believed that all passports (New and Old) were to be sent ....or was it for some other VO?

Do you have a link to support or is it mentioned on the papers that you received from VO?

Mitali
Hi Friends,

Could not visit the forum for few days so all those who have received any good news accept my congratulations and those like me waiting for any answer from VO - good luck to all of us.

Well as for the Passports. Few forum from NDVO had not submitted their old passports but they were asked to submit them later. Hence lot of time was wasted, so why take a risk, I think one should submit all the PPs - old & new.

Thanks

Kittu

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
kittu said:
Hi Friends,

Could not visit the forum for few days so all those who have received any good news accept my congratulations and those like me waiting for any answer from VO - good luck to all of us.

Well as for the Passports. Few forum I mean Forum Members from NDVO had not submitted their old passports but they were asked to submit them later. Hence lot of time was wasted, so why take a risk, I think one should submit all the PPs - old & new.

Thanks

Kittu

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone!!!

I just want to announce that I have received my passports back from London VO with the gorgeous new maple leaf pasted in it! Thanks to everyone here who has helped in a million different ways......by sharing information, ideas, laughter and tears. This forum is not just a place to know more about immigration, it's the finest kind of support one could ask for, keeping us strong and standing upright when things are only working to try our patience and pull the ground out from beneath our feet.

I want to thank everyone here for always being there, 24/7! I hope I get the opportunity to meet as many of you as I possibly can!!!

My love and best wishes to all!!!
Wendy

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!!

I just want to announce that I have received my passports back from London VO with the gorgeous new maple leaf pasted in it! Thanks to everyone here who has helped in a million different ways......by sharing information, ideas, laughter and tears. This forum is not just a place to know more about immigration, it's the finest kind of support one could ask for, keeping us strong and standing upright when things are only working to try our patience and pull the ground out from beneath our feet.

I want to thank everyone here for always being there, 24/7! I hope I get the opportunity to meet as many of you as I possibly can!!!

Wendy

Cograts! :)

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!!

Wendy

very very heartiest congrats.... best of luck

srshakya

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
Nomination.....
18-05-2011 process on date 21 July, 2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
14-06-2011 and process on date 21-07-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2011
Med's Done....
11-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!!

Wendy
Congrats Wendy

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
srshakya said:
Congrats Wendy
CONGRATS WENDY......SO HAPPY FOR YOU..

jibs084

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 06 2010
File Transfer...
15/03/2011
Med's Request
23/01/2012
Med's Done....
01/02/2012
Interview........
19/01/2012
Passport Req..
23/01/2012 Passport sent - 07/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/03/2012
LANDED..........
April 30,2012
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!!

Wendy

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!!

Wendy

Heartiest Congratulations my dear friend, :D

along with best wishes for a happy and successful life in Canada; just the way you wish! :-*

Katy

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!! I just want to announce that I have received my passports back from London VO with the gorgeous new maple leaf pasted in it! Thanks to everyone here who has helped in a million different ways......by sharing information, ideas, laughter and tears. This forum is not just a place to know more about immigration, it's the finest kind of support one could ask for, keeping us strong and standing upright when things are only working to try our patience and pull the ground out from beneath our feet.
I want to thank everyone here for always being there, 24/7! I hope I get the opportunity to meet as many of you as I possibly can!!! My love and best wishes to all!!!Wendy
Hi Wendy, congratulations, so how are your travel plans now?

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
mitali said:
Thanks Jason for the update... I believed that all passports (New and Old) were to be sent ....or was it for some other VO?Do you have a link to support or is it mentioned on the papers that you received from VO?
Mitali
I know this is NDVO discussion but for me, London VO had also requested for current passport and as I had delamination issues I had to get a new passport . So I wrote an email to London vo for clarification and they responded that only new passport was required, even if it was brand new.