Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
canadestin said:
I think NDVO opended the fies of the applicants whose address disappeared last mont.

Most of the members whose address disappeared on 27, 28, 29, 30 September got MR. (Sethi, sidarth, john , larence,skumar etc)

Rest r now consider pending cases (Me, Paramvir etc)

....but i still have hope that Paramvir n mine medicals have been issued
Being considered pending with VOs is not a good sign ...... Coz there is no time frame to repick pending files..

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
Being considered pending with VOs is not a good sign ...... Coz there is no time frame to repick pending files..
yes i knw.....i hope it's not so wid our case.

watever....NDVO has to start processing our application....our status has to change into Process

Btw have u sent any email to NDVO or applied for CAIPS?

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
canadestin said:
yes i knw.....i hope it's not so wid our case.

watever....NDVO has to start processing our application....our status has to change into Process

Btw have u sent any email to NDVO or applied for CAIPS?
I had sent a CSQ on 1st Oct (as six months of RBVO got over on 29th sep).... got no reply from NDVO...

A dear friend in canada put CAIPS request on my behalf on 15th Sep... Got no reply from Ottawa ..

What say?

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
I had sent a CSQ on 1st Oct (as six months of RBVO got over on 29th sep).... got no reply from NDVO...

A dear friend in canada put CAIPS request on my behalf on 15th Sep... Got no reply from Ottawa ..

What say?
no words

may b NDVO delayed MR bcos of CSE....thinking that CSE contains info about ur address change...wat say?

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
canadestin said:
no words

may b NDVO delayed MR bcos of CSE....thinking that CSE contains info about ur address change...wat say?
:D hehe... Nice positive thought..

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined said:
Dear admins (NDVO & International sheets)

Please update my status to Medicals + RRPF + Passport request received . (Dated 4th October & received by me on 9 th Oct)
Even they have updated my status information as Medicals received.

Regards
Destined
Congrats!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
menge8 said:
Dear forum,

It is time to add good news. Yesterday, I received a regular mail from Nairobi visa office after becoming in process on Oct 3, 20111 requesting to complete Medicals for me and my wife, effect payment for right of permanent residence fee and submit passport with sixty days. I am so happy guysssssssssssss!

Regards,
I can imagine you're happy, CONGRATS!!!
Good luck with your Meds!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
John McClane said:
My eCAS status has been changed yesterday as

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 26, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

Passports and RPRF has been already sent them (NDVO) with Medical receipt.

Now, how much time they will take for decision made and for sending back the passports?
Great news, congrats!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Thank you everyone for your kinds wishes and congratulations! I hope that everyone here crosses the finish line at the earliest and we can all head to Canada.

To Pippin, Cam, Katy and everyone else in Vancouver or heading that way, we're certainly going to have a great party; Louise and Mitali, you'll have to join in too if you want the chocolate cake!!! ;D ;D

Have an awesome weekend everyone! And may the new week be filled with great news and joy!
That depends on how long you can wait having the chocolatcake party!!! ;)
No news for me yet so your waiting game isn't over....you'll just have to wait for us!!! ;D :p

Kind regards, :-*
Louise!

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louise-01 said:
That depends on how long you can wait having the chocolatcake party!!! ;)
No news for me yet so your waiting game isn't over....you'll just have to wait for us!!! ;D :p

Kind regards, :-*
Louise!
Hmmmm! I accept, I think this will be a far nicer wait (for me)than what I have been used to over the last year and a half. ;D :p ;D

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Smile Forever said:
Hello everyone...i am new to this forum....i am a january 2011 applicant...currently living in UK...my case is now in process...but the problem is that now i am married...i got married in uk and my spouse doesnot have a valid visa...he is a case of overstay in UK...Now that i have to update my husband details to visa office...
Will this affect my case...my husband has a valid passport but no valid uk visa...
please can anyone tell me what can be done...
Well if something is wrong then it is wrong. You should have informed the VO when you got married. If you are serious about Canada then your spouse need to get a Valid visa for UK and then go for processing and if that is not possible, then he need to go back to the country that he has the passport of to complete the processing. There is very little chance of you getting a visa by being Married to a person without a valid visa ( in immigration terms - illegal alien). You have to decide now if staying with your husband in UK is important to you or getting to Canada and take steps accordingly.

Golden Star

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011 draft encashed on 25-01-11
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
AOR Received.
First PER 17-03-2011 and second AOR dated 21-04-2011 received on 30-04-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
RBVO on 8th April 2011, In Process on 10-10-11
Med's Request
Received on 25-11-11 including PPR and RPRF
Med's Done....
Yes, 02-12-2011
Interview........
Yes telephonic on 18-11-11 and second call on 23-11-11
Passport Req..
25-11-2011 and send to NDVO on 03-12-2011 including RPRF.
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
Dear Admin,

I received in process on 10th oct dated 4th oct.

pl update in both spreadsheets.

[/color]

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!!

I just want to announce that I have received my passports back from London VO with the gorgeous new maple leaf pasted in it! Thanks to everyone here who has helped in a million different ways......by sharing information, ideas, laughter and tears. This forum is not just a place to know more about immigration, it's the finest kind of support one could ask for, keeping us strong and standing upright when things are only working to try our patience and pull the ground out from beneath our feet.

I want to thank everyone here for always being there, 24/7! I hope I get the opportunity to meet as many of you as I possibly can!!!

My love and best wishes to all!!!
Wendy

Heartiest Congratulations Wendy....Best of luck for everything... :D :D

mrgeminian

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,2010
Doc's Request.
14 OCT,2010 docs received by glen
Nomination.....
BD cashed on 25-10-2010
AOR Received.
6-01-2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
PER on 10 th Feb ,2011 and File transfered to VISA office with RBVO. Now it is "In Process" in Dec,2011
Med's Request
24th March,2012
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Should be waived
Passport Req..
immediate need
VISA ISSUED...
sooner INSHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone!!!

I just want to announce that I have received my passports back from London VO with the gorgeous new maple leaf pasted in it! Thanks to everyone here who has helped in a million different ways......by sharing information, ideas, laughter and tears. This forum is not just a place to know more about immigration, it's the finest kind of support one could ask for, keeping us strong and standing upright when things are only working to try our patience and pull the ground out from beneath our feet.

I want to thank everyone here for always being there, 24/7! I hope I get the opportunity to meet as many of you as I possibly can!!!

My love and best wishes to all!!!
Wendy
congratulations dear.

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Paramvir said:
What could be the reasons for oir files being kept pending. I had visitor visa rejection to UK n US in 2004. Did any of pending group or those who got medicals had any issues. Let us share to see if it can give us some. insight.
Let us hope it comes good aoon.
Royalman