Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
snow100 said:
Hi Magdy

we started our medicals on 3rd of May and completed it on 9th of May ,the line"med results have been received "appeared on14th of June
I hope that helps.It takes around a month for the status to change,they update it every Tuesday as far as I know when meds reach the VO and are approved.I think it's quite early for you to worry,just relax everything will be OK.

Good luck for you and for everyone on this great forum. :) say hi to your little angel. :)
Cappuccino said:
Hi. ECAS used to be updated every Tuesday, but nowadays it can get updated at any time. We had our "Medical results have been received" on a Monday morning and "Decision Made" on a Saturday morning!

Length of time it takes to get "Medical results have been received" (which I personally suspect meads "Medical results have been approved") varies quite a bit, obviously depending on when they do the ECAS update.

I think they do updates in batches, since you will often see people report updates all at the same time, but it is not necessarily on Tuesdays now.

Wayne.
Thank you snow100 & Wayne :)

Magdy

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
hi sonir
u are right only immigration file number was present
now they added application file number
what do u think that mean
the file # and application # are the same
they sent me application number starting with E 0000xxxxx
i used it as immigration file # before it was working and used it now and still working

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
changes are only

Masters in personnel management ( spouse's edu ) which has been wrongly put as M.Com)
my present NOC code 0015 ( at the time of filling up the form) which has been put as 0631 and
city of my high/ higher secondary school ( board is same but city was different)

thats it , they have my marksheets/ transcripts/ every proof regarding just that while filling up the form my agent goofed up and now i want to correct it before its too late :( my agent says that if you have got PER thats itself shows your changes are minor and negligible but its always good to send them corrections
my status is RBVO
sonir,

as u said ur present NOC is 0015....does it mean ur occupation changed after sending application to CIO or it was a mistake? because u got PER based on the NOC u mentioned in app.... if it was a mistake then problem can arise bcos CIO has given PER based on NOC u mentioned in de app...and they have to review UR NEW NOC before VO does... IF its just change in occp....den no problem.

and if ur occp n NOC has changed then did u sent current exp/reference letter from ur current employer and if employer is same did u provide the ref letter frm emplyr mentioning the changes in occupation/ duties?

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
alireza1981 said:
hi dear friends
I have something which might be interesting for my colleagues who have an application in damascus vo. having sent an enquiry to warsaw vo regarding my application they replied me today that my application has recently arrived in their vo and they will soon send me a letter acknowledging receipt of my application with file number and processing timelines. I dont know but I wish it would result in good news in future.
Tanx for informing us....
my docs was sent to Warsaw too on 15 JULY and it was informed me via an email yesterday .( after 4 months ) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kefche1 said:
Dear Cur ,

e-mail.
I sent it through DHL along with the RPRF receipt.
Thanks!

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
hi every one, i want to ask something important and urgent anybody who got rejection on the basis of less points please help me since just today my bhabhi has got reply from cic about the enquiry regarding the refund of fee, her application got rejected stating that she does not meet the minimum requirement of 67 points but they refused in todays email to refund the amount the wordings are as follow
Your application was assessed, and it was determined that the application met minimum requirements of R75(2). As it was placed into processing and failed on points, no refund will be issued
this is totally unfair plz plz can seniors guide me how can i make an appeal????????????????????
really worried plz reply and give suggestion soon.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Lol :)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow. I was 24 once (LONG time ago!).
Wayne.
hi every one, i want to ask something important and urgent anybody who got rejection on the basis of less points please help me since just today my bhabhi has got reply from cic about the enquiry regarding the refund of fee, her application got rejected stating that she does not meet the minimum requirement of 67 points but they refused in todays email to refund the amount the wordings are as follow
Your application was assessed, and it was determined that the application met minimum requirements of R75(2). As it was placed into processing and failed on points, no refund will be issued
this is totally unfair plz plz can seniors guide me how can i make an appeal????????????????????
really worried plz reply and give suggestion soon

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
For ambersabarabia,

Can you explain more on your scenario ?
It is tru that once application is in process the money isnt refunded
The only case it is refunded... when it does not meet Eligibility requirement by CIO

U can also check this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-got-rejected-how-to-claimget-refund-processing-fee-t57891.0.html

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
novsaggi said:
For ambersabarabia,

Can you explain more on your scenario ?
It is tru that once application is in process the money isnt refunded
The only case it is refunded... when it does not meet Eligibility requirement by CIO

U can also check this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-got-rejected-how-to-claimget-refund-processing-fee-t57891.0.html
yes this is true it got rejection on 24 june and they relied on inquiry that they will not refund fee

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
As far as I can understand, the application was transferred to the VO and then rejected for not making the minimum points criteria
Right ?
Once CIO approves the application & fwds to VO, the fee cannot be refunded.
I am not sure why the points were not met, but perhaps u can explain more on it.
Right now the best bet is to provide them with ur best explanation as on where points r missing and hoping the application goes back in process.

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hi,
I also Got NER after my CC being charged. and its almost been 2 months time i haven't received either my document nor the refund and when i enquired CIC about this issue i got reply that due to postal strike during that time they were not able to send my document and they have a back log of application to be sent so will delay and nothing about the refund.
Pls seniors give ur views if i will be able to get the refund or not. it was regected in the first step after eligibility review in CIO.
novsaggi said:
As far as I can understand, the application was transferred to the VO and then rejected for not making the minimum points criteria
Right ?
Once CIO approves the application & fwds to VO, the fee cannot be refunded.
I am not sure why the points were not met, but perhaps u can explain more on it.
Right now the best bet is to provide them with ur best explanation as on where points r missing and hoping the application goes back in process.