Please add me on list too, here are my details

Docs Submitted: 10th February 2011
Recieved by: 21st February 2011
1st AOR: April 2011
RBVO: June 2011
Query by Visa Office: 21 June 2011 and replied on 18 July 2011
VO: New Delhi
NOC: 0631
Pandey.ved ... can u say wat was the Query done .....

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
Congratulations to Pradeep, Montrealgirl and all other medical receivers :)

Mari

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi canadestin,

I just wanted to share the following link with you wherein the candidate got a query at the RBVO stage;thus the assumption that "RBVO is just RBVO" is not true.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rbvo-status-questions-from-vo-new-delhisr-plz-help-t77187.0.html

Regards

Mitali
u dint understand wat i said....anyway il clear abt the query link also....the VO asked some documents regarding his employment...the VO dint say he has doubt about authenticity .....at RBVO stage they just check all de documents n see whether required doc are submitted or not.....if not then they will ask for that doc...and IN PROCESS stage they actually verify and check wid the employer/bank/university etc.
widout required documents they dont start process....hoper u understand

for example: if i submit previous employment reference/expierence letters which have been issued to me say some 3-4 years back....at RBVO stage they ask for latest update letter...and at IN PROCESS stage...they verify them.

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
SAM786 said:
HELLO FRNDS,

CAN ANYONE PLZ TEL HOW MUCH TIME DOES LONDON VO GIVES FOR MR AND PCC SUBMISSION FOR POST JUNE 2010 APPLICANTS .....THNXX

GUD LUCK TO ALL
SAM

I WILL BE VERY THNKFUL IF SUMBODY ANSWER TO IT ...THNXX

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mitali

moreoever now NDVO is working on FEB Applicants....as we can see thru spreadsheet.....the query link which u sent was of thefeb applicant.....so may be his process started n in few days his staus will change to IN PROCESS

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
SAM786 said:
SAM786 said:
HELLO FRNDS,

CAN ANYONE PLZ TEL HOW MUCH TIME DOES LONDON VO GIVES FOR MR AND PCC SUBMISSION FOR POST JUNE 2010 APPLICANTS .....THNXX

GUD LUCK TO ALL
SAM

for medicals 2 months and for pcc and fee 3 months

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
punter said:
What is the accepted validity for Police Clearance Certificates???
3 months, 6 months or 1 year???
For those who have received 2nd AOR/Meds, does it mention that you need to send "updated" or "recent" police certs???
The accepted validity at the time it reaches vo is 3 months. In other words, your pcc should not be more than 3 months old when it reaches vo. Then it is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
The accepted validity at the time it reaches vo is 3 months. In other words, your pcc should not be more than 3 months old when it reaches vo. Then it is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
it should not be more than 3 months old when it reaches CIO...

if u havent sent PCC to CIO along with ur application then u can apply PCC anytime u wish or wen requested by VO.....it is valid till 1 year

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
kolhapuri said:
Quick Correction.

It should not be more than 3 months old, before it gets to CIO and after that it is valid for 1 year.

If the case is fully processed within that 1 year, you are okay. If it take longer than that, VO might ask for a new PCC and again it should not be more than three months old before it get to _______________

Yes, this time the ______________ will be Visa Office

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
entemaria said:
Congratulations to Pradeep and Montrealgirl !!!!

Congratulations to all others who received positive news.

I am away from regular routine these days. Sorry for being late.

entemaria
Hi Buddy,

How are you? did you hear anything from BUFFALO after the medical request? have you already sent your medicals?

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
SAM786 said:
SAM786 said:
HELLO FRNDS,

GUD LUCK TO ALL
SAM

You have 45 days to submit your medicals. There is no stated rule for PCC, because some institutions take longer than others. For example FBI is taking about 8 weeks now a days.

If your PCC is ready, send it with medicals. If not, explain it to them, that why you need more time.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
kolhapuri said:
Is date of issue equal to date created or date it was printed? I did not send my UK PCC at time of application due to postal difficulties. I have received it now-the date the PCC was created was 12th April but the date it was printed was 31st May 2011. Point is if VO shd request for PCC do I have to go thru the whole process again or just request for another print out? Or send a copy if it falls within 3 months from 31st May? Fact is I am still outside the UK since I requested for the PCC. Your inputs will be very much appreciated! Mandie

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Maani1985 said:
You have 45 days to submit your medicals. There is no stated rule for PCC, because some institutions take longer than others. For example FBI is taking about 8 weeks now a days.

If your PCC is ready, send it with medicals. If not, explain it to them, that why you need more time.
thnx alot maani1985 ...gud luck