Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GoHerd said:
Hi Mitali,
I think that the more points, the better chance to get a visa. I just have over a year experience in my NOC, so i think this job offer will help the VO officer make his decision easier ;D
Hi GoHerd,

That is a wrong assumption......once you get 67 points you will be treated equally with another who has 100 points.

Mitali

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with the app. 6.5 band
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
Maani1985 said:
If I were you, I would definitely send it to BUFFALO. The best bet would be to fax them and ask that now you have arranged employment, and ask what documents they need. That way they will provide you with a 'B' number, this will a double dip, you will not only be able to send them AOE but also you will get your buffalo 'B' number, if you don't already have it.

I would suggest, don't send anything without 'B' number except the change of address or email address.

Thanks
I intend to do so. Would you please give me the Buffalo VO fax number for supporting documents. Is a faxed job offer ok or I have to send it to them by mail? I do not think my job offer is called Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO). My company has not filed this AEO application for me. I am not sure whether they wanna do this or not. In my job offer, they said that my continued employment is contingent on my lawful presence in Canada and my possession of a valid work permit.
Thanks for your advice

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
mitali said:
Hi GoHerd,

That is a wrong assumption......once you get 67 points you will be treated equally with another who has 100 points.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,
I doubt about this. If I were a VO officer, I would rather choose the one who has 100 points than the one who has only 67 points. Why? Because the 100 points one has higher adaptability or more experience..etc... just my thought. Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GoHerd said:
As you said my case is slightly different than the regular Temporary foreign worker category but they treated my work permit application like other applications. I applied work permit as a intra-transferee worker but they refused my application. The reason is "intra-company transferee must desmonstrate that they intend to perform work that would create or maintain significant social, cultural or economic benefits or oppurtunities for Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Intra-company transferees are reasonably expected to work in an executive, senior managerial or specialized knowledge capacity...." If i were an executive or senior manager, I would rather stay and work in US. Now I have to ask my employer in Canada to apply for LMO. I am not sure if they wanna do this.
Hi GoHerd,

As I understand the situation now: Although you have a Job offer from your US company, you cannot work in Canada without a valid POSITIVE LMO; and you are not sure if the Canadian employer would be willing to do so.

Now, if the Canadian employer agrees to apply for LMO, the process will take somewhere between 3-6 months (depending on province) and the WP will take another 2 months (approx 1 month for new employer). I think in that case you might be treated as a TFW.

Thus the option left for you is to wait on your PR application and let the VO know about change of Job and address scenario (in case you have to move since your H1B is expiring). The best thing will be if you get your PR before the expiry of your H1B.

Mitali

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
GoHerd said:
Hi Mitali,
I doubt about this. If I were a VO officer, I would rather choose the one who has 100 points than the one who has only 67 points. Why? Because the 100 points one has higher adaptability or more experience..etc... just my thought. Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks
VO doesnt treat any application different on the basis of points (be it 67 or 100)
67 points is entry for the file to reach VO desk
If that wud hv been the case, a lot of cases scoring higher than u, wud hv received PR by now

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GoHerd said:
Hi Mitali,
Thanks
Hi GoHerd,

The requirement of 67 points is required for to QUALIFY for Canadian immigration. Anybody getting that number is eligible.

VO can not make any differentiation based on 67 or 100 points and give preference to a candidate with 100 points irrespective of the adaptability/experience/education etc because that will be BIASED judgement which is NOT permissible and CIC would be in Court of Law if they did so.

There are plenty of examples on this thread itself wherein people have got about 90 points and yet have not received any preferential assessment.

Mitali

kiwi_bhatji

Jul 7, 2011
Can someone please help NOC 1122

Can someone please tell me if I can apply under NOC 1122. I have more than 6 years in Marketing & Advertising. Some of his main duties as follow:

1) Marketing & Advertising campaign analysis.
2) Supports Direct Mail Marketing promotions by doing marketing loyalty customer
behaviour analysis, which helps department to plan future advertising promotions.
3) Consults with other Marketing and Advertising campaign managers about various promotions strategies.
4) Works with our external advertising agencies on promotion strategies.
5) Supports Marketing promotions by giving his expert advice to business staff.
6) Maintains marketing and advertising financial budget including month end and year end adjustments with Head of Marketing.
7) Marketing systems analysis and participated in store staff training.
8) Works as Marketing and Advertising promotion specialty for various customer segments.
9) Quality and standards maintenance as per requirements.

Can someone please reply. pl pl.

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
mitali said:
Hi GoHerd,

As I understand the situation now: Although you have a Job offer from your US company, you cannot work in Canada without a valid POSITIVE LMO; and you are not sure if the Canadian employer would be willing to do so.

Now, if the Canadian employer agrees to apply for LMO, the process will take somewhere between 3-6 months (depending on province) and the WP will take another 2 months (approx 1 month for new employer). I think in that case you might be treated as a TFW.

Thus the option left for you is to wait on your PR application and let the VO know about change of Job and address scenario (in case you have to move since your H1B is expiring). The best thing will be if you get your PR before the expiry of your H1B.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,
I got a job offer from Canadian employer, not my US company. My current company asked the Corporate to transfer me to Canada and there is one location accepting me as a transferee.
You are right. My only option now is to wait for my PR application. It will take a few months to have positive LMO and about 2-4 weeks to get work permit (in my case it takes the VO officer 2 weeks to refuse my application). At that time, I probably get Passprt request. Hope Buffalo VO speed up...Come on....Buffalo
Thanks Mitali

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
yes it was rejected by CIO, but after my CC was charged it was all beacuse of 2 points deficient to 67.
Maani1985 said:
I am really sorry to hear about the NER. Was it rejected by CIO or it went to visa office and was rejected over there?
If it went to VO, then you must have received PER from CIO. If yes, did you try to login into e-cas?

Please give some more details, so we can better understand the situation.

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
mitali said:
Hi GoHerd,

Here is the Fax# for Buffalo:

(716) 852-2477 or (716) 858 9591

Mitali
Thanks much. I really appreciate it.

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
mitali said:
Hi GoHerd,

The requirement of 67 points is required for to QUALIFY for Canadian immigration. Anybody getting that number is eligible.

VO can not make any differentiation based on 67 or 100 points and give preference to a candidate with 100 points irrespective of the adaptability/experience/education etc because that will be BIASED judgement which is NOT permissible and CIC would be in Court of Law if they did so.

There are plenty of examples on this thread itself wherein people have got about 90 points and yet have not received any preferential assessment.

Mitali
It was a good clarification. This makes sense to me now.
Thank you

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
khan 786 said:
Pandey.ved ... can u say wat was the Query done .....
Dear i applied on feb2011 and RBVO in june2011, now new delhi VO asked me few queries about my employment.... is that mean my status is INPROCESS..?

rupesh nayak

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Med's Request
17-12-2013
Med's Done....
21-12-2013 Medical result recieved line add in status on 27-12-2013
Passport Req..
18-01-2014 Submitted to NDVO 06-02-2014 Recieved by NDVO 07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014 recieved passport on 22-02-2014
sonir said:

Some thing new in Ecas.. :eek:
Hii, sonir,

Immigration file number and application number, we can enter any one of them and i know from earlier, because i'm using both of number alternative. one is started with E####, And other is started with B####.

Thank's

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pandey.ved said:
Dear i applied on feb2011 and RBVO in june2011, now new delhi VO asked me few queries about my employment.... is that mean my status is INPROCESS..?
Hi Ved,

Can not really answer your question in affirmative because we really do not know that for sure. But it is obviously clear that VO has been working on your file. After you send the required docs to VO, you might see your Ecas status change to In process or DM ( DM only if VO is not satisfied with the docs that were requested for ....hopefully not).

Mitali