Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
Really?
Then how do you explain the fact that applications from the Islamabad office have a dedicated team in London to process them and the fact that they are getting processed before those who are applying to their own country?
I have nothing against any nationality, just the absurdity of sending applications half way round the world to a VO that is already struggling to deal with their own applications and who have to have a dedicated team to deal with them because of the language issues.
Surely New Delhi or indeed any another office which seems to be getting its applications dealt with more quickly would have been a better decision?
Well Queencouger, I don't have to explain anything, I am just letting you know that Pakistani applicants are also not comfortable with London Visa office. We were very much happy with Islamabad visa office in Pakistan. Sweetheart, why you are blaming only us for the delay in your application. For your kind information London is Responsible for immigrant applications from Channel Islands, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Wales (and Skilled Worker and Business Class applications from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Yemen),Pakistan: Economic Class (Skilled Worker, Entrepreneur, Investor and Provincial Nominee) applications only.

I understand your frustration, please don't lose your hope, inshallah soon we will get our PR.

Be positive.

Regards,

Adroit

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
mayankpandya said:
Wow......Let me share Good news to all.

With the grace of GOD & good wishes of my all friends, Yesterday my e-cas got changed to

" IN - PROCESS" .

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 30, 2011.

Again thanks to all Special to Dr. Hasib .I will never forget his prompt reply. Also his predication works for me. He told me that i will get good news in June First week.

Reagrds,
Mayank
Cheers Mayank :)

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Adroit said:
Well Queencouger, I don't have to explain anything, I am just letting you know that Pakistani applicants are also not comfortable with London Visa office. We were very much happy with Islamabad visa office in Pakistan. Sweetheart, why you are blaming only us for the delay in your application. For your kind information London is Responsible for immigrant applications from Channel Islands, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Wales (and Skilled Worker and Business Class applications from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Yemen),Pakistan: Economic Class (Skilled Worker, Entrepreneur, Investor and Provincial Nominee) applications only.

I understand your frustration, please don't lose your hope, inshallah soon we will get our PR.

Be positive.

Regards,

Adroit
I know, Adroit. I am not blaming this for my own delay; who know what has caused one application to be slower than another, but as you point out, London already has many others to deal with and more and more seem to be added. There is no blame on applicants from Pakistan at all as I said in my original post - we are all waiting. What has happened to Islamabad if all there was working well? I don't understand why applications were not diverted to oter VOs who have more capacity or fewer applications to make it fairer for all.
I am sorry to be frustrated, but I am now getting utterly dejected with all the waiting and seeing much later applicants leapfrog us. An applicant who applied to London in late March has just gone IN PROCESS, more than 6 months after we applied and there are others who are still longer without a shred of contact and no reason to be found for their delay, yet CIC repeatedly say around the world applicants are all processed at the same rate and in the same way.
My husband went to Canada and busted a gut to get a job because our jobs were not on the list and it seems we are being rewarded for this determination by being set aside while others pass us by.
My apologies if you thought I was blaming Islamabad or other applicants - it is the system that causes me to be so angry and upset.

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
I know, Adroit. I am not blaming this for my own delay; who know what has caused one application to be slower than another, but as you point out, London already has many others to deal with and more and more seem to be added. There is no blame on applicants from Pakistan at all as I said in my original post - we are all waiting. What has happened to Islamabad if all there was working well? I don't understand why applications were not diverted to oter VOs who have more capacity or fewer applications to make it fairer for all.
I am sorry to be frustrated, but I am now getting utterly dejected with all the waiting and seeing much later applicants leapfrog us. An applicant who applied to London in late March has just gone IN PROCESS, more than 6 months after we applied and there are others who are still longer without a shred of contact and no reason to be found for their delay, yet CIC repeatedly say around the world applicants are all processed at the same rate and in the same way.
My husband went to Canada and busted a gut to get a job because our jobs were not on the list and it seems we are being rewarded for this determination by being set aside while others pass us by.
My apologies if you thought I was blaming Islamabad or other applicants - it is the system that causes me to be so angry and upset.
Its ok Queencouger, I understand your frustration, we are in same boat. Again I advise you not lose your heart. You know that Pakistani applicants has to deal with 2 visa offices i.e. London for initial application and medical and PPR from Islamabad Visa office. Things for Pakistani applicants are not very encouraging.

Lets hope for the best and pray for our success. Inshallah, I will see you in Canada.

Regards,

Adroit

C

Cam1234

punter said:
How do we know they are closed? I might have missed the news link, if it was posted. Can you please re-post/PM me.
Thanks!
Hi Punter:
Hope the following helps... It seems the closing has nothing to do with PR applications. Nevertheless if they resolve one backlog, maybe they can concentrate elsewhere? ???
Cam

The Visa Section of the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo will be closed to all walk-in temporary resident service from Monday, June 6 through Friday, June 10 2011.

This closure is necessary to enable us to deal with an unprecedentedly large inventory of mail-in applications that have pushed our processing times for such applications to record lengths. Our goal is to use this time to eliminate this backlog completely.

We will still be accepting mail-in applications during that time. We will also continue to provide service to persons appearing to collect their Permanent Resident Visas on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and persons whose Permanent Resident interviews are scheduled for that week in Buffalo.

The Canadian visa offices in New York, Washington, Detroit, Seattle and Los Angeles will maintain their regular walk-in service during this time.

Temporary Resident service includes applications for Temporary Resident Visas, Work Permits, Study Permits, Permanent Resident Travel Documents, Authorization to Return to Canada, Applications for Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permits.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/contact-contactez.aspx

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
mwansaa said:
Thanks Indira for your response. Is this despite the fact that I am an Indian citizen? So basically a PCC is required from anywhere where one has lived 6 months + irrespective of the passport one holds... is this correct?
Yes :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
dsvrk said:
Hi Indira.. my FB id: facebook.com/dsvrk
and congrats for the visas.. hope to meet you at the CIIP session...
Thanks, please accept the request :)

Indira Prabhakaran.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have given same answer/reply as indira's to some members queries that too before she gave...but no one thanked me :mad: n all of thanked indira :eek:

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
bhavikcpatel said:
Hi Indira,
Congratulations and Best of Luck
Have u pleanned anything for Canada intended date of landing. do let me know about Architect oppertunity if u have registered for CIIP
Thanks Bhavik :) We are thinking about August and Toronto as of now. Vancouver is not yet ruled out though ::)

Sure we will share Prab's experience there.. Yes we are attending CIIP in Bangalore on 14, 15 and 16th this month.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
canadestin said:
i have given same answer/reply as indira's to some members queries that too before she gave...but no one thanked me :mad: n all of thanked indira :eek:
So, i have quite a few people out here to check my stats and review my forum performance :p :p

A big Thanks from my side for your contribution in this forum :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
calgaryy said:
OMG !!............Congrats Indira ...!! so happy for u :)
Uzma.
Thanks Uzma :) Waiting for good news from your side..

Indira Prabhakaran.

C

Cam1234

canadestin said:
Hi Canadestin:

Don't worry, I see you have made around 30 posts... as you write more and engage in conversation with other applicants, you will find more friends and get feedback on your posts from everyone... Indira has made nearly 2000 posts and has helped many here...

Cheers,
Cam

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
mikey2010 said:
Dear Admins,
I sent out my documents to the ND VO today which include Passports, RPRF, Proof of Funds and PCCs. It is expected to reach ND VO by 10.30am tomorrow.
Please update the spreadsheet
Congrats Michelle :) Time for a short break before the good news comes in :D :D

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i know this forum is not for advertisement....n im doing that...this forum is to share experience and help eah other....so let me tell all the members here who got visa and who will be gettng in uture that...

if u r interested in buy/rent home and Chartered Accountant for tax purpose in canada let me knw.

My bro is a Real Estate agent and My Bro in law is C.A both at Mississauga..they are citizens of canada.