+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application withdraw

Abhi0505

Feb 3, 2019
Hello Guys,
I am in the same situation. Is this normal, AOR 17 SEP 2018, Still did not pass Medical Exam?

Also, I asked for my application to be withdrawn on OCT 21st but still nothing has happened / changed in my status. How long would it take for my application to be withdrawn and to be allowed again to submit a new EE profile?

Can someone advise please?

How long would it take to get a new profile?

Thank you All
Hi, How long did it take for your application to be withdrawn and did you submit a new profile before you got the confirmation of withdrawal? I'm in the same situation.

Abhi0505

Feb 3, 2019
Hi I am on the same boat now, could you please give me some follow up of your case?

I just submitted a request of withdrawal today as well as my second application, finger crossed...
Hi, How long did it take for your application to be withdrawn and did you submit a new profile before you got the confirmation of withdrawal? I'm in the same situation.

nishchitha

Apr 27, 2019
Hi I am on the same boat now, could you please give me some follow up of your case?

I just submitted a request of withdrawal today as well as my second application, finger crossed...
hi i submitted a withdrawl also , how long did it take for your application to be withdrawn ?

nishchitha

Apr 27, 2019
were you able to withdraw your application successfully , how long did it take ?

nishchitha

Apr 27, 2019
Good evening house. Please I withdraw my application via the Web form but I did not get any acknowledgement to know if it's successful or not. Please can anyone tell me what else to do. Thanks your response is highly appreciated.
We’re you able to withdraw your application and how much time did it take for your application to be withdrawn

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Applicants who have multiple applications in process
Processing offices may encounter applicants who submitted an APR prior to the launch of Express Entry (before January 1, 2015) and also submitted an e-APR through the Express Entry system (on or after January 1, 2015).

Foreign nationals may apply for multiple immigration programs at once, as long as they have paid the required cost recovery fees for each program to which they have applied. For example, a foreign national could apply under the CEC if invited to do so through Express Entry, and could also apply under the caring for children class outside of the Express Entry system.

Once permanent resident status is granted, any other pending APRs should be administratively withdrawn and the applicant notified.

Shubham swain

Sep 15, 2017
Hi
Was anyone able to get the withdrawal successful?? I am in the same situation.
What happened with your second application? Was the visa approved?

please help please

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi
Was anyone able to get the withdrawal successful?? I am in the same situation.
What happened with your second application? Was the visa approved?

please help please
Read what I posted here... you don’t need to withdraw any! Once you have paid for the application, they will continue to be processed independently until COPR is issued on one. The other application is hereby withdrawn administratively afterwards.

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Sorry, i wasn't clear in my question earlier.
I have applied for a Post graduate work permit.
You mean you have 2 applications or you flagpole to get one while you have an online application? Which applies to you?
In any case, applications are processed independently from one another.... they aren’t linked

Bachelor101

Sep 26, 2018
You mean you have 2 applications or you flagpole to get one while you have an online application? Which applies to you?
In any case, applications are processed independently from one another.... they aren’t linked
So can I flagpole while I have an online application in process?