+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application withdraw

projitMukherjee

Mar 17, 2021
Hello,

I withdrew my student visa application 4 days ago and I need to make a new application, as I did several mistakes in the previous one. Can you please let me know what happened with your situation?
I dont know if I can go ahead and submit a new application while waiting for the old one to be withdrawn.
Hi, can you please tell me your current situation? Did it work out? Please

srka

May 16, 2021
hi,

did you receive acknowledgement after submitting webform for withdrawal?
if yes, in how many days. I am waiting for acknowledgement from last 15 days.
Did you receive any acknowledgement for application withdrawal? Does the status of the application in GC key also get updated?

StudyCanada12

Sep 23, 2021
Hey, I have raised a request to withdraw my application. Can you please let me know how many days it will take to get the withdrawal letter.

melvinmicu29

Nov 19, 2022
Good evening house. Please I withdraw my application via the Web form but I did not get any acknowledgement to know if it's successful or not. Please can anyone tell me what else to do. Thanks your response is highly appreciated.
What form did you use in submitting your cancellation for tourist visa application?

Cozmrahul

Jan 15, 2023
Well mine is yet to be withdraw too, but from the mail i got it was stated that the withdrawal will be determine by the visa officer. I had to submit another application cos i applied for a study visa and my school is resuming January 7th.
Did you get withdrawal and visa approved or not ?